Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Calling all Newbies to germany  (Read 4173 times)

Offline momochan

Hi guys , I remember I wanted to go to germany and but was scared too but now that I have gone and done it , i cannot wait to go back and think to myself , wtf was I so worried about in the first place !
Which leads me to this post , is there anyone out there who is in the same about ie scared to go ? If so I am going in January and will make it a regular thing ,I would rather spend my money there than here (value for money).
If you want to go but are scared , let me know and I can help you or if our dates match , go with you ,so dont wait contact me.I am a newbie compared to some here but as they say , every little helps  :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 07:05:32 pm by momochan »

Offline Sentinal

I'm planning on going in Jan. I'm not scared to go though :-)

raylondoner

From experience, if you are looking at the Eros Centre end of the market, don't go too early as the talent improves in the later hours. Also, be fit as multiple x 6-8 flights of steps in each centre is tiring!  :hi:

Offline Wanking

Good man momochan,

From 90 to 2000 I used to do Amsterdam all the time, thought it was Amazing, cant be arsed with it now.

From 2000 to 2005 I did places like Prague, Tallin, Riga.

From 2005 onwards I been hitting Germany or Hoormany as I like to call it. Use to do around 8 trips a year, but nowdays do about 6 as my dosh is a little tighter. My recent 4 day trip to berlin cost 550 eur including flight n hotel. Unbeatable. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:59:42 pm by Wanking »

Offline momochan

mine cost me this

travel -

15 flights
16 coach to airport

over there -

90 euro in Erlebniswohnung
2 nights in airbnb 43 quid
5 quid kebab on first night
last day 2 quid for some choccie biccies

so grand total of = £171  :)

Offline MrClive

mine cost me this

travel -

15 flights
16 coach to airport

over there -

Are you saying you flew there and back for £15?

Offline Steve2

I am sure he is.

I flew to Dusseldorf for £2 each way about 5 years ago

Next week I am paying £44 return to Berlin, 3 nights hotel with Breakfast and free WIFI is £109

Airport girls €60

Anni P €88 or Erlebniswohnung at €90

and the other day is pretty certainly a cutie from Craigslist at €150 for the whole day and  overnight too if we get on, +drinks and meal

So all in about £100/day

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

As a minimum, register with Ryanair, EasyJet, and any other low-cost budget airline. Then wait to receive all their offers.

I have been to Germany a few times and recently went to Marrakesh for the first time. A few weeks ago, Ryanair had an offer of return flight to Marrakesh for £52. 

Offline Wanking

and the other day is pretty certainly a cutie from Craigslist at €150 for the whole day and  overnight too if we get on, +drinks and meal

Ill be interested to hear how that works out for ya?

Offline Steve2

Ill be interested to hear how that works out for ya?

So will I mate

May do the Breakfast Erlebniswohnung on Wednesday. €59 from 10 am till 1pm then €59 to extend from 1pm to finish if the Craigslist one falls through

Offline Wanking

Offline momochan

what is this breakfast thing ? is it the gangbang with free dvd ?

So will I mate

May do the Breakfast Erlebniswohnung on Wednesday. €59 from 10 am till 1pm then €59 to extend from 1pm to finish if the Craigslist one falls through

Offline Steve2

what is this breakfast thing ? is it the gangbang with free dvd ?

I don,t think so. Looks like 4-5 girls for 3 hours

Offline hsin

If you to places like Artemis, EW and Insomnia, you don't even need to pay for food while in Berlin. Also, you can stay in hostel for £12 a night (st Christophers Inn is good and central) since you just go there to sleep. It's fun too. Even better you can spend the whole night at Artemis and go straight to the airport if you have the 6:30am flight. It saves you a night at the hotel.

I'm pushing it too much now, aren't I?

I'm going to Berlin in Jan too, Thu 19 to Sat 21. 

Offline Sentinal

I'm planning a couple weeks there. I need a break. Don't think I'll be staying in a hostel though...

Offline Steve2

I'm planning a couple weeks there. I need a break. Don't think I'll be staying in a hostel though...

There are plenty of good hotels around £30/night inc breakfast and free wifi

Www.trivago.com

Offline momochan

Hi guys , just to let you know I am going to germany 2 times in January , 1st trip is just a day trip to go to airport girls on wednesday 11th Jan ,then going back on wednesday 25th of Jan and coming back Monday 30th of Jan.

If anyone is going on be there on any one of them days ,let me know. I am planning to try all sorts from fkk to GB parties :)

PS I will probably go in Feb as well on these dates -  21 of feb to 26 of Feb.

Offline Khu7490

I have booked a trip for the 15th march to the 18th of march. If anyone wants to tag along the more the merrier.

Offline momochan

I have booked a trip for the 15th march to the 18th of march. If anyone wants to tag along the more the merrier.

i will see if i can arrange it for berlin as well and make the earlier visit to cologne :)

Offline webpunter

Offline adindas

mine cost me this

travel -

15 flights
16 coach to airport

over there -

Hi mate
You forgot to add your local transport in Berlin. Day ticket zone ABC £7.60

I do not know which air BnB are you staying but many air BnB are not located in the strategic location e.g not close to Strassen Bahn or U-Bahn. If you want to reduce the cost you could stay in a hostel if you do not mind to share 4-8 people to a room you could get a bed for about EUR11 without breakfast. The advantage is that they are normally closed to public transport and also have kitchen that you could use.

Kebab is about EUR3 - EUR 3.60. You could also try to find LIdl or ALDI for your breakfast and lunch.

I love it when the cost of punting is more affordable ....

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 09:41:15 pm by adindas »

Offline momochan

The airbnb where i stayed was like 25/30 mins from erlebniswohnung :) and i did buy breakfast from lidl next to erlebniswohnung ,  ie the choclate biscuits  :lol:

Hi mate
You forgot to add your local transport in Berlin. Day ticket zone ABC £7.60

I do not know which air BnB are you staying but many air BnB are not located in the strategic location e.g not close to Strassen Bahn or U-Bahn. If you want to reduce the cost you could stay in a hostel if you do not mind to share 4-8 people to a room you could get a bed for about EUR11 without breakfast. The advantage is that they are normally closed to public transport and also have kitchen that you could use.

Kebab is about EUR3 - EUR 3.60. You could also try to find LIdl or ALDI for your breakfast and lunch.

I love it when the cost of punting is more affordable ....

Offline housemd2020

Hello, I will be interested to come but some time after Feb! If you guys are planning to go again. It's probably a better idea to go with a few people   ;)

Offline adindas

The airbnb where i stayed was like 25/30 mins from erlebniswohnung :) and i did buy breakfast from lidl next to erlebniswohnung ,  ie the choclate biscuits  :lol:

Well done. Indeed there is a Lidl very close to Ew. But if you want to save more, you could have brunch at 11.30 at EW. They now open it at 11.30.

Offline momochan

Well done. Indeed there is a Lidl very close to Ew. But if you want to save more, you could have brunch at 11.30 at EW. They now open it at 11.30.

is it 95 euros at 11:30 as well ?

Offline Steve2

Hi guys , just to let you know I am going to germany 2 times in January , 1st trip is just a day trip to go to airport girls on wednesday 11th Jan ,then going back on wednesday 25th of Jan and coming back Monday 30th of Jan.

If anyone is going on be there on any one of them days ,let me know. I am planning to try all sorts from fkk to GB parties :)

PS I will probably go in Feb as well on these dates -  21 of feb to 26 of Feb.

How was your day trip last week?

Offline momochan

How was your day trip last week?

haha i never went cos i had a better offer with a girl of SA here , supposed to go back to berlin next week but looks like the sb i got that likes anal/bondage and pissed on is gong to keep me here !!
I will lose out on flight and accomodation as i paid in advance but I save by just treating the sb for a meal etc  :yahoo:

Offline Steve2

haha i never went cos i had a better offer with a girl of SA here , supposed to go back to berlin next week but looks like the sb i got that likes anal/bondage and pissed on is gong to keep me here !!
I will lose out on flight and accomodation as i paid in advance but I save by just treating the sb for a meal etc  :yahoo:

Nice result  :drinks:

Offline momochan

Offline Steve2

Offline momochan

Maybe next week

Wed 25 Jan - Mon 30 Jan  - is my dates for next week in berlin but to be honest this I might not go , but if i do go I will give you a shout ok ?

Online cuddlybloke

Hi there
I am quiet interested and heard so many stories but never dared to go. I am interested . But I live in Aberdeen and please advise what's the best. . Hope to hear from you soon.

Jk

Offline Steve2

Wed 25 Jan - Mon 30 Jan  - is my dates for next week in berlin but to be honest this I might not go , but if i do go I will give you a shout ok ?

OK.

Offline momochan

So I am going to Berlin this wednesday to Monday and my plan is this below , my question is what can i do for the other nights ? I am thinking maybe Fkk Artemis one day at least , any other suggestions ? also this is first time I am going for so long and I am thinking after 3 days of non stop fucking , can i even get it up  :lol:

Wed - Erlebniswohnung
Thursday - Insomnia
Friday -
Sat -
Sun -
Monday - Airport girls afternoon then fly back to London

Offline pusfunman

So I am going to Berlin this wednesday to Monday and my plan is this below , my question is what can i do for the other nights ? I am thinking maybe Fkk Artemis one day at least , any other suggestions ? also this is first time I am going for so long and I am thinking after 3 days of non stop fucking , can i even get it up  :lol:

Wed - Erlebniswohnung
Thursday - Insomnia
Friday -
Sat -
Sun -
Monday - Airport girls afternoon then fly back to London

It's not everyone's thing and others try to avoid, but in case it is Wednesday is lingerie night at Artemis ;) I try to get that and a normal night in during a trip. I can't comment on weekends as I go earlier in the week. I'm sure others will chip in...

WartHog

Hi all!  I'm flying into Berlin 6 February from China.  :rolleyes: The tickets from my village and back is 780$ USD and the hotel I got online was 51eur per day. I booked it for 3 days. After that I will look for cheaper. BTW I'm American and speak German. I plan on hitting a lot of the places there. I lived in Berlin back in the 80s and its a lot different now. Anyway I'll be in Germany for about 2 weeks. If anyone wants to meet up and go together, contact me.  WH