Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunshine Masseuse - Milton Keynes  (Read 1267 times)

1 review(s) for Sunshine Masseuse (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LurkNoMore

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Set up meeting over phone, she is African but has v.good English.

Was given postcode to a newish block of flats in east MK about 10 mins from M1. Nice area with enough flats to make anonymity easy. Entrance to flats was via a intercom and buzzed door.

She opened the door to me in some nice lingerie, she is thin, nice round ass and attractive.

Once i was led to the massage room the finances were taken care of and i was offered a shower, which i always like. The whole place (what i saw) was clean as there is nothing worse than walking into a crap hole.

I do suffer from back problems and was aching after the gym and what i got was a proper massage not some limp wristed rub down with plenty of oil.

Once i was turned over attention was played to my cock and balls along with the rest of my body. She has lovely tits and does not mind them being played with although she only likes light touching.

Nice slippery handjob at the end and once i was done all the oil was removed and i was again offered a shower. I have been to some girls who do not offer a shower at the end and there is nothing worse than being covered in oil until i can get home.

I asked about other services but she only does massage and HR but as i was primarily after a massage this worked for me.

Overall very good, cant wait to return.

Online goodolnick

I saw her a few times when she was based in Peterborough and always thought she was quality.

She then seemed to have a break

I am glad she has returned and look forward to seeing her again in MK.

She is lovely and has the most amazing waist: hips: arse ........  :wacko:

Treat her well ......