Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hamburg fkk - afternoons?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline davison

I've got two afternoons free in Hamburg coming up. I gather from the other threads that it's not a great town for punting. Lots of rip offs and hassles in the red light area. From what I have read I am thinking Atmos one or both days and/or a brothel if one comes recommended.

Anyone able to speak for Atmos in the afternoon or have a daytime recc for another fkk or a reputable brothel?

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

I've got two afternoons free in Hamburg coming up. I gather from the other threads that it's not a great town for punting. Lots of rip offs and hassles in the red light area. From what I have read I am thinking Atmos one or both days and/or a brothel if one comes recommended.

Anyone able to speak for Atmos in the afternoon or have a daytime recc for another fkk or a reputable brothel?

Intel non-existant on Hamburg unfortunately as it's bottom of the list to visit, Babylon (External Link/Members Only) and Harmony (External Link/Members Only) are alternatives to Atmos if it doesn't float your boat.

Offline davison

So grateful. I will hit atmos and babylon and report back next week. Harmony is a bit too far out of town.

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

No probs, also if you haven't already the Atmos thread on ISG would be worth a look.

Offline davison

First stop Atmos from 14:00 to 16:30. Surprised by the cigarette smell everywhere except the restaurant and the fuck rooms. Maybe like that in all fkks I just wasn't expecting it. Very slow time of day. Maybe 7 or 8 punters and about 20 girls. First impressions were not great physically. A number of big girls and some rough looking characters. No sharks at all. Very relaxed if you want to talk great if not they will sit and smoke and chat in their language groups.

I had to initiate contact (not complaining at all much better than being hounded) so I walked around introducing myself with a kiss on the cheek. That seemed to get some laughs and comments in various languages I don't speak but it worked. Got a good feel for who was who and who seemed in a good mood (about 50/50).

First choice was Sonya. A thick Spanish blond with huge naturals. Great smile and friendly interaction. Says she's been in Hamburg 15 years but seems in late 20's. Very pretty face but not skinny. EU 70 for ci/owo. No kissing at all for any price she says "I don't do that here."  She said she didn't have a boyfriend so maybe the implication was an outcall gfe 121 might be different. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. Whatever. No kissing for her at atmos that much is clear.

Basically a lovely happy laughing 30m non kissing gfe w good owo lots of eye contact in mish and cg and a real inclination to make a connection. I was completely hooked. If she had offered a second half hour w dfk for 200 I would have done it damn the cost. Lovely girl.  When I was making the rounds afterwards and she knew I wanted to fuck someone else she kept wanting me to sit with her and just talk. Came over and gave me a little neck massage when I was talking to two others. I was in eas danger. Again just a lovely smiley laughing happy girl. Torture with the no kissing.

Showered and got some lunch and a drink then back to work. Didn't see anyone I liked out of 10 short conversations and was thinking of leaving when Zamira walked in. Holy fuck. 6 feet tall Persian looking German with gorgeous expensive flower and butterfly tats on her right side from ankle to neck. Gorgeous face. Perfect model body with heavy but high quality fakes. Definitely the best looking woman in the house. Probably can't go 5 minutes between bookings while the rest sit and wait.

EU 100 for ci/owo/fk. Not a connection like sonya but friendly and willing on the fk. You wave to initiate the kissing it's not what she wants to be doing but she's fine with it. Good owo (neither girl were gaggy but they knew what they were doing). Sex 3 ways again not swinging from the chandeliers but upbeat and active. Especially good cg varying her action (pierced clit grinding/slamming pounding/leaning back). Finally came right on time in doggy.

Showered and grabbed another drink waiting for the taxi talking to a lovely German/English girl named Amy with a pierced tongue and a cynical sense of humour. Almost cancelled the taxi and stayed with her.

Damn good experience would definitely go back. Not this trip. On to Babylon.