Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weesexyamanda1  (Read 1630 times)

Offline scotsteve

What does everybody reckon to this wee hotty? I'm always a bit wary with 0 feedback and no profile pic (though she has some pictures in her gallery).

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr small

Likes has deepthroat but not  oral (with or without ), also double penetration but not penetration ( with or without ) or anal play.

Love skinny wee women but not sure what service if any you would get here and not likely to travel all the way to tillicoultry on a gamble.

:hi:

Online Glesgaboy

+1
That part of the country is full of rough lookin wee scheemie burds n druggies.
I wouldn't gamble.

Offline tinytim31

Checked her profile out the other day. She had a verification pic up but that's gone now. Definitely same girl as in the gallery pictures. Fired off an email which was read and not given the courtesy of a reply, tried to phone a couple of times but turned off. Will post a review if can get a hold of her.

Rider

I messaged her once and got her number then out of the blue I got a text from her looking for a meet. She wanted £60 for a 15min punt. Obviously another girl who was golden pussy syndrome so I didn't bother. Interesting thou the negative review was the on the same evening so she must be a time waster, no point looking to arrange a meet with this lady.