Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: romanian invasion of bedminster  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Roth

There's probably a couple of pages worth in Bristol overall on AW. :(

Offline hottext72

Aren't you the lucky one all this choice so nearby   :wacko:

All with private gallery , no free pictures   :mad:

All at £ 120 for an hour, must be the change of the £ that they have all gone up from the usual £ 100    :dash:

Offline thenicz

15 minute price seems reasonable, anybody tried any, most claim to do anal but none mention extra payment?
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Online PeachyAssFan

Sergei probably moved his ladies in Totterdown a mile or so to Bedminster.

Offline Mikeybristol1977

Don't bother!  Paid a very quick visit to Busty Emily today for what I thought would be a nice quick Blow Job, pictures look good and spoke to her on the phone, seemed OK.
Got there this morning and FFS! Had a look at the girl who was not good at all and said that's not you in the picture, she said "yes no make up, professional photo", rather bluntly I showed her the AW photo of "herself" and said "I thought I was getting that!" And then said thanks but no thanks and made my exit, with £40 still in my pocket.   
I've heard of bait and switch and this is a classic case, looks like all of these are based in Luckwell Road and if the one I met is anything to go by there not a great looking bunch.  Avoid

Offline thenicz

saved me the bother then cheers
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ciderhead

Don't bother!  Paid a very quick visit to Busty Emily today for what I thought would be a nice quick Blow Job, pictures look good and spoke to her on the phone, seemed OK.
Got there this morning and FFS! Had a look at the girl who was not good at all and said that's not you in the picture, she said "yes no make up, professional photo", rather bluntly I showed her the AW photo of "herself" and said "I thought I was getting that!" And then said thanks but no thanks and made my exit, with £40 still in my pocket.   
I've heard of bait and switch and this is a classic case, looks like all of these are based in Luckwell Road and if the one I met is anything to go by there not a great looking bunch.  Avoid

Must be disappointing after gearing up for a punt but at least by walking you saved 40 quid on a shit shag