Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara - Leicester  (Read 3378 times)

14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys , day off today and was up early , showered and shaved , as I was in the mood for some punting fun  , Plan A went tits up I texted a little Bulgarian lady as I fancied  owo and covered sex.

Well I got into town easy enough and parked in NCP in King street then texted her I was walking to her apartment , no reply and sent 4 more texts and still no reply..  :dash:

So I get robbed for £7.50 from the Nazi Car Parks ,and proceed to plan B , little Romanian blonde up the Melton road of the city , quiet location , agreed £50 for 30 mins she texts back her house number and off I go..

In the door , she looks OK but not as good as her photoshopped pics , she's smaller than I thought but I was raging for some sex and a sucking after the plan A fiasco, she strips and looks ok nice pert tits , nice little arse but a little bit of a tummy but nothing too dire and at £50 I was not complaining.

Very cute face and reminded me in part of Jessy.bm and practically same banal service  Anyway blow job was covered and felt good for about 2 mins when she said you on top?

So I'm  Banging away in Mish and it feels nice not too tight but not too loose either , she does not seem into it too much so I ask her to go on her knees which she does dutifully I slide in again ,I see a  nice pink arse hole and know it will be another £10 if I want a lick, so as it's a mediocre shag anyway I just keep going. :wacko:

Nowhere near blowing my load as I sense that we do not click as she makes no attempt to move or even fake a sound , so I ask for a Hand job and she leaves the condom on....sigh ...  :blush:

she pulls him frantically with both hands and looks at me with those lovely eyes but it's not going to happen as she is a bit clumsy and awkward for my tastes,

So I end up doing the honours myself as she fumbles with my balls, I blow my load and let out a deep sigh and I clean up and I'm on my way,

Nice enough girl and quite pretty , but no technique and seems a bit bored with doing it...not a complete distaster but not 100% what I was looking for on my day off treat.

Would I return, hmm has to be a no , but nice enough girl but her hearts not in it. :unknown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, many thanks and a very fair neutral, cheap enough but a little more effort could have been thrown in there. It never stops to amaze me how some WG's will take the cash and do as little as possible in return, if it's not the job for her then fuck off to Tesco's and stack shelves  (no offence to Tesco staff  :lol:)

Offline mrkobiashi79

Good review matey, many thanks and a very fair neutral, cheap enough but a little more effort could have been thrown in there. It never stops to amaze me how some WG's will take the cash and do as little as possible in return, if it's not the job for her then fuck off to Tesco's and stack shelves  (no offence to Tesco staff  :lol:)

:hi: Thanks mate , yes agreed dire service for the money ...give a good service or get a job , see how they like earning £7 an hour   :mad:... instead of the average £1.66 a minute for an hours punt that they charge... :dash:

Offline Knny

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83024.0

Don't know if this can be linked as well.

Same experience as you MrK ....same summary as I gave you in PM, pretty girl, but hearts not in it.

Offline mrkobiashi79

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83024.0

Don't know if this can be linked as well.

Same experience as you MrK ....same summary as I gave you in PM, pretty girl, but hearts not in it.

:hi: yeah agreed , and she was not my first choice but became my plan B , her photos are strangely alluring but as with most of these working girls the reality is somewhat different and disappointing. :dash:

TheNewSeeker

This girl absolutely does it for me in the looks department but this and Knny's review totally stop me wasting my hard-earned.

I've asked admin to link the now defunct AW profile to aid review counting

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Has new profile, and have indexed this review to this new profile

Offline Charliehutton

Excellent work from her reviewers and their respondents. She looks ok, and at £40 I'd got her pencilled in, but she sounds like one of those girls who's set her price low and seems determined to live down to it. No thanks.