Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Tulip - Chelmsford  (Read 1338 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet Thai Maleena (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onepopwunda

External Link/Members Only

Had an itch that needed scratching today. Tulip has some good AW reviews so took a chance. First thing to note is that there are a couple of Thai girls at least with the same number so you need to check which one you're going to get, comms were fine and parking Ok if you don't mind a walk, resident parking all round the area. I'm pretty sure it was Tulip I saw from the boob shot on AW but 24 is a joke, more like 42. The whole experience was business like, scrubbed down with baby wipes knob and hands, I fully expected her to do my face next :D when I walked in and she shook my hand I knew what kind of punt it would be so no kissing. She seemed to like licking my balls and covered oral which was average at best, I normally like to return the favour but not this time, if I'm going munch on an old pussy I'll do it at home thank you.

I was then told to get on top and to make her cum, well at this point I decided to ask how I'm supposed to achieve that when we had only just shaken hands  :lol: jumped on board and shagged it mish, that's about as sexy as it got.

Best thing about the punt was when she told me I had a big cock and that I was to come back and see her again so I could stick it in her arse, she seemed quite insistent on this one and I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the extra 60 notes she wanted for this nor the extra 20 she wanted so she could suck my cock without condom before sticking it in her arse, which at this point she showed me just in case I wasn't sure of its location. She then told me I have a big cock as I obviously enjoyed her telling me this 10 seconds earlier

I'm guessing 20 minutes gone and she now keeps asking if I'm happy, well itch now scratched I'm ecstatic so left. My advice, don't bother, I certainly won't again even with the incredibly tempting special offer :wacko:

Offline Wilson85

That's the only problem with these brothels. One prossie migh be great and another is crap.
Busty Thai Mata works from this place and she is well worth a visit IMO.

Offline thaislave

She left sharply (Mata) and so did Tanya,theyre in different regions now,seem to be on the scam at this place now :(

Offline Wilson85

Any idea where Mata is now? I wouldn't mind seeing her again. :hi: