Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucrezia (sp) massage and hand relief  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Fifeboy65

Does anybody know if Lucrezia is still working. She was based in a nice top floor flat not far from the Playhouse. She was slim small tits but gave a great massage and then a happy ending. It is probably a couple of years since I saw her last. She used to advertise on aw but think she was having some hassle and so deleted her profile.

Offline loser

She was on craigslist under "therapeutic services" a few months ago. I think the name was some variant of Lucy/Lucille or something.

Offline Johnnie365

Still on Craigslist as Luci. Same photos as Lucrezia

Offline Fifeboy65

Thanks must look her up again some time

Online Dlo-b

Anyone have a link or name of ad?

Offline loser

Is this the one?

External Link/Members Only
Yes, there is another ad there too. I think with craigslist you have to submit an new ad to get to the top. There maybe slight variations of the name over time and the photos may change but the number is the same and she usually mentions Bellevue.

Offline Fifeboy65

Well I managed to catch up with Lucrezia a couple of days ago and got a great massage with the best handjob ending I have every had. £100 for the hour but good value in my opinion. She is based in a really nice flat and there was a lovely woodburning fire in the room which made the room warm and appealing on a cold winters day. Will probably not be too long before I go back.

Offline Jock D

I've seen Lucrezia twice...the first time was many years ago for a 'legit', massage...and the last time was a couple of years ago for a sensual massage, which was ok...but nothing to write home about...and when you have the option of Sweet'n' Petite just a 2/3 minute walk away then for me...it's a No Brainer. :hi:

Offline ComeAgain

Well I managed to catch up with Lucrezia a couple of days ago and got a great massage with the best handjob ending I have every had. £100 for the hour but good value in my opinion. She is based in a really nice flat and there was a lovely woodburning fire in the room which made the room warm and appealing on a cold winters day. Will probably not be too long before I go back.
At a £100/hr, she seems a bit expensive for a rub'n'tug. Other FBSM providers charge £60-80. A good 'legit' massage can be found for £40-50/hr.
Surely a good fill sex for £120 is much better value for money?

Sammo666

I used to go and see her a couple of times a month but then got bored. Her massage and hr was good and I always wondered if she would ever go further? I would rub her pussy through her knickers as she wanked me but that was about it. Anyone got her to do any "extras"?

Offline Marmalade

Like Jock says, with Sweet'n'Petite around the corner it's a no-brainer. They both give a competent massage, Lucrezia with more airs and graces whereas Sweet'n'Petite knows how to make the massage strokes themselves sensuous; Lucrezia's vibe is one of pretending nothing erotic is happening, even when you're playing with her tits or stretching your arm to stroke her fanny through the tights and knickers. (No, no other extras. Ever.) I thought Lucrezia was ok for a wee change until she put her prices up; but 100 quid for a pretty sanitised rub'n'tug is strictly for Sun readers who don't know the scene or what's on offer elsewhere. A nice girl, but pure taking advantage IMHO.