Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail Premier Massage Great Yarmouth  (Read 1425 times)

P. Lonker

Yes, i have been back, she has no aw profile, but you will find this lot on viva st.
 Named Premier Massage that probably flatter this set up, but i have had some good/mixed times here.
Was told Abi was a petite little thing and very popular, age late 20s, booked half hour £60, so on my bike down to Alderson rd.
Met Abi at the door, no waiting around, first impression, a bit of a plain Jane, but small, and def 30s.
Into where the bed is, i was greeted by a little barking dog sitting on a sofa! Abi told that to shut up, and it did.
Over with the cash and off with her casual kit to reveal a truly lovely pair of tits, probably 32/34 c. That suited a size 6 dress size i would say.
I will keep the action brief, but what i got was great owo, did not have to ask! Fingered and rimmed her arse, am sure i could have finished cim.
But as that small hound was still being quiet, i thought i finish off doing her doggy! She got in position, i asked her to play with her fanny while i watched from the rear, i tounged and fingered her arse again, before maccing up, sliding in and popping, not in there too long.
Showered and left, the place could be better, she no stunner, but not ugly! Service 1st class! Got to be a positive!

Offline itk

Had some of my best punts in the Alderson Road place, with an oriental bird by the name of Mimi.