Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandys phones today  (Read 22118 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been trying for over an hour to call both branches of Sandys and either getting the engaged tone or when it does ring the phone is disconnecting after a couple of minutes saying it wasn't possible to connect the call.
Anyone else had a problem or know of any issues?

Offline webpunter

I've booked all the burds in one branch for a few hours & TCM has done the same with the other.  You'd better try later  :sarcastic:

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I think sandys has been closed down this morning

Offline Blackpool Rock

Shit how do you know that and is it just Sandys or other places too?

Online Mutinyonthecounty

Someone rang me this morning to let me know. Both sandys places closed. Not sure why though.

milo

I wonder if it could be worth emailing Merv? There is a link on the index page of the website and also the Work at SS page.

Offline con-a-ser

he did have an account on here

But I think it might be pointless emailing him

Online lewisjones23

he did have an account on here

But I think it might be pointless emailing him

They been raided?

Tierney

They been raided?

Hope not as Sandy's genuinely is the best parlour out there. But there are a lot of people out there who have an agenda about the place, and the sex industry in general.

Online threechilliman

Must have realised the EM boys have been on our manor  :lol: :lol:

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

I wonder if it could be worth emailing Merv? There is a link on the index page of the website and also the Work at SS page.
He did have an account as "Merv" but got banned so no longer on here unless he has a new account.

OK so not getting any luck at Sandys I put a call into LMB who are open however the girl I wanted to see was a no show so I phoned GFE and got a booking there fine.
Decided to take a diversion on the way home and drove past the front of the Prestwich branch which had the metal gate padlocked across the entrance so deffo closed, didn't sit gawping in my car but there was someone out front in an all weather coat with high vis strips etc, could have been a community support officer (presumably to console the guys who have turned up on spec to get a punt  :cool:)

Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon as it's one of the best places around not just in the NW but Nationwide. 

Offline delta69

hopefully they'll be back open soon

Tierney

External Link/Members Only

Pulled off another forum

Not good news. Would be a good idea for people not to speculate too much about what might have laid to the raid. Of course many on here will know why other parlours have been shut down previously.

GolfNut

That's not good. Was going to be a regular jaunt for me after the weekend punt with Katie.

:dash: :dash:

Offline Access

Laughable. The police have known about Sandys for years! Why now?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not good news. Would be a good idea for people not to speculate too much about what might have laid to the raid. Of course many on here will know why other parlours have been shut down previously.
Yeah people have had campaigns and tried to close the place before but all the authorities know what the place is but have been happy to tolerate it and take the tax / council tax etc.
Most of the parlours i've been to the girls at some stage have made reference to quite a few girl doing drugs however the Sandys girls have always said there is a zero tolerance on drugs at their place and that it's clean; safe; well run and the girls are looked after if they tow the line and turn up on time etc.
Hope they haven't shot themselves in the foot and not paid their tax or got into something dodgy etc but i'm sure it will all come out in the wash

Offline con-a-ser

Guys lets wait & see if its open again as usual tomorrow

Offline Robert44

Plod has visited Northenden in the past when I have been there and not paid any attention to the activities. They were there on a different matter, nothing to do with the girls or management of the place. So I simply can't see that this can be a mismanagement issue. Let's face it, we all know both branches are run super efficiently and there is nothing dodgy or underhand going on.

Sport2000

What actually happens to the customers when a place gets visited by the authorities?

Offline george r

What actually happens to the customers when a place gets visited by the authorities?

they stand back while the police get first pick of the girls  :dash:

Offline delta69

Tierney

From parlours that have been raided in the past people have said that if a punter is on site when the police raid then they will simply be asked to leave the building. Name and address might be taken and run through the computer, but unless you're wanted by the police for some other crime then you'll just be sent on your merry way.

From the article it seems that the police visited when perhaps just the owners were on site - although newspapers often do get times wrong when it comes to reports.

Hopefully tomorrow the phones will be ringing again and it'll be business as usual.

Offline webpunter

FFS there are loads of shite brothels in the north-west which just about break every rule in the book.  From the public perspective they are health hazards & death traps.  SS couldn't be better run IMO.  Reckon there'll be more availability than usual tomorrow & for punters turning up i reck the SS 'masseuses' will give it the beans

Offline ellis_dee

Offline Sh5278

That is unfortunate, wonder whether it was both branches being raided or just Prestwich.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:36:58 pm by thecmen322 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

That is unfortunate, wonder whether it was both branches being raided or just Prestwich.
Northenden wasn't answering the phone today, not sure if they were actually raided but didn't seem to be open

Offline Robert44

Offline webpunter

Maybe they've just taken it down in view of the present issues.  To complete a few changes - like no full personal services advertised etc

Website seems to have gone

Online lewisjones23

website is still up, homepage is down

links to profiles and the rota etc still work

Offline george r

Looks like some girls have left already, Rio and JJ  are already on the website at GFE in Bury.

Offline dubs

It's that time of year that the cops need a little extra POCA for their Christmas parties

Matthewg

Offline Allnewman

Ffs no wonder I couldn't get though

Offline Sh5278

Enter page up but the website is down for me. Just my luck this happens right before my trip to Manchester

Offline webpunter

Whilst the home page doesn't work the other pages are running fine - galleries / rota etc
This calls for one of the north-west UKP'ers to go on a TOFTT mission & rock-up there
If i was local i'd have to give it a whirl - it would be sure to get the adrenalin pumping just a little bit.  Well until there's no answer when ringing the door entry buzzer
Then retreating looking like a bell-end.  For an interview with the odd reporter  :scare:

Offline Donnie69

The home page isn't working, but the rota etc is.

It looks like the place was raided yesterday.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Whilst the home page doesn't work the other pages are running fine - galleries / rota etc
This calls for one of the north-west UKP'ers to go on a TOFTT mission & rock-up there
If i was local i'd have to give it a whirl - it would be sure to get the adrenalin pumping just a little bit.  Well until there's no answer when ringing the door entry buzzer
Then retreating looking like a bell-end.  For an interview with the odd reporter  :scare:
Yeah i'm getting a "Forbidden" message when i click the link from Google search but if you click on a review link etc from UKP it's bringing up the girls profile and you can then see the various other pages etc.

Not sure about Northenden but all you have to do at prestwich is drive past the front and see if the gate is across and bolted / padlocked like I did yesterday.
Presumably if the home page is down then they aren't open today either, doesn't appear to be any update on the Manchester evening news article from yesterday so not sure if anyone else has any more info.
Are by best punting days over  :cry:

Markwillo1878

May be worth staying away from parlours completely in the next couple of days, might be abit of a crackdown when it comes to parlours getting raided so i would stick to the indi's if i was you guys just incase

Offline k111

Must have been something specific (e.g. somebody said it was linked with trafficking or drugs or something) otherwise why now?

milo

might be abit of a crackdown when it comes to parlours getting raided
That is, of course, a possibility.

However, in the past, parlour raids in the Manchester area have tended to be as a result of specific suspicions (such as drugs or money laundering) about individual establishments. I am not aware of any general crackdowns before.

I guess we'll find out over the next few days.

Must have been something specific (e.g. somebody said it was linked with trafficking or drugs or something) otherwise why now?

I don't think anyone has said why Sandy's was raided. I think there is only speculation, so far.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 02:09:48 pm by milo »

AJB top shagger

Looks like some girls have left already, Rio and JJ  are already on the website at GFE in Bury.

Do you have a link at all ? Thanks

Offline sandy2000

Well if Sandys has been taken off the radar it certainly should ring alarm bells for the more seedy places.

I'm staying away from any parlour for the time being, don't need to risk the cops bursting in.

Offline Allnewman

I heard from a very good source that Sandys is closed for ever

Offline Blackpool Rock

I heard from a very good source that Sandys is closed for ever
How good / reliable is your source - Girl who works there / someone who know the owners / vice squad copper etc?

Offline Allnewman

Offline Blackpool Rock

A girl who works there
OK thanks so it's from someone who should have a bit of inside info, think it's wait and see over the next few days / weeks

Jay-Jay

Well what's the Manchester site saying about it? I've been banned for yonks but it used to be that they were best buddies with Merv ?

Jay