Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandys phones today  (Read 22062 times)

Offline Mikeh38

It is his money so he can do what he wants with it

Tell that to the several people who lost their jobs because of his actions.

Furyanimal

Not sure if the girls used drugs but I had a punt here some years ago and the girl I saw let me snort coke off her pussy. Good punt.

Online scutty brown

Not sure if the girls used drugs but I had a punt here some years ago and the girl I saw let me snort coke off her pussy. Good punt.

your coke or hers?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Who was the girl?

Offline lewisjones23

Who was the girl?

guaranteed the poster comes back and says some nonsense along the lines of " what happens in the room stays in the room "

might even throw in a " treat her well " for good measure

Furyanimal

your coke or hers?

Mine. She declined to partake, although was offered.

Can't remember her name, it was about 8 years ago. She was a pretty natural little blonde thing. I remember one of her tag lines as being "snog your face off" and that she did.
Although wasn't keen on getting a V powered, coke cock getting smashed into her for an hour!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:07:57 am by Furyanimal »

Offline HKS15

How do you even snort coke off a pussy? Calling BS on this one.

Offline Mikeh38

guaranteed the poster comes back and says some nonsense along the lines of " what happens in the room stays in the room "

might even throw in a " treat her well " for good measure

Funny  :D :D

Faith was a girl that did offer drugs, I declined her offer and she was a shit punt, she was off her face  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline TPreston

Any news on the whys of the shutdown and the court proceedings? Just read this thread and intrigued. All the main players seem well known by posters.

This is down with Wigan Pier nightclub as one of those things I should have defo gone to when I had the chance, if only to experience it.

Offline con-a-ser

How do you even snort coke off a pussy? Calling BS on this one.

With a rolled up £10 note that she then takes off you for owo

Offline HKS15

Any news on the whys of the shutdown and the court proceedings? Just read this thread and intrigued. All the main players seem well known by posters.

This is down with Wigan Pier nightclub as one of those things I should have defo gone to when I had the chance, if only to experience it.

I may be wrong, but all seems to point towards a tax evasion related issue. I'd also be interested to know when the trial is going to be, will certainly be an interesting one to follow.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:31:12 pm by HKS15 »

Offline TPreston

I may be wrong, but all seems to point towards a tax evasion related issue. I'd also be interested to know when the trial is going to be, will certainly be an interesting one to follow.

Well thats not quite as exciting as it could be. But so stupid if its the case, they where making money hand over fist as it was I'd imagine. You only pay good tax if you're making good money.

The girls classed as self-employed rather than employees saves them a fair whack and there is probably an argument there for HMRC to go at if they wanted. But imagine its more likely them undeclaring income than anything else.

Online scutty brown

.......The girls classed as self-employed rather than employees saves them a fair whack and there is probably an argument there for HMRC to go at if they wanted. But imagine its more likely them undeclaring income than anything else.

IR35 legislation would be a good jumping off point there...arguably if they were working from a whorehouse then the girls should have been subject to PAYE and treated as employees. It would probably be a test case if it were tried on that basis, and quite a bunfight in court. However, based on the two companies annual returns, under declaring corporate earnings (and hence corporate tax) seems the more likely issue

Offline TPreston

IR35 legislation would be a good jumping off point there...arguably if they were working from a whorehouse then the girls should have been subject to PAYE and treated as employees. It would probably be a test case if it were tried on that basis, and quite a bunfight in court. However, based on the two companies annual returns, under declaring corporate earnings (and hence corporate tax) seems the more likely issue

yeah the self employed vs employee argument would probably result in a win for HMRC, but most likely not worth the hassle. Esp due to the industry and the added drama.

Just be underdeclaring income, and quite possibly over declaring outgoings to reduce CT.

Vat might not actually be that big an issue if they're on a flat rate scheme.

Its all conjecture like. They could have been up to anything, but its been there that long as an open secret just odd Nov 2016 is the final straw. The owner probably got a better parking spot at the local golf club than a HMRC director* or something as petty

* or he had a dispute with a girl there.

Offline Blackpool Rock

* or he had a dispute with a girl there.
Or one of the girls was in the shit with the police for something else and they put the squeeze on her to drop Sandy in it

Online scutty brown

Or one of the girls was in the shit with the police for something else and they put the squeeze on her to drop Sandy in it

Hasn't that been discussed before? I'm sure someone said one of the girls had a sideline in the drugs world and got busted

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hasn't that been discussed before? I'm sure someone said one of the girls had a sideline in the drugs world and got busted
Quite possibly, I seem to recall mention about a couple of girls getting involved in cannabis farms etc (didn't one get pregnant and avoided prison). Anyway you can imagine them singing about the number of punters using the place, how much of their take they have to give to who etc to help their own case, I guess when your facing severe time inside it cuts a lot of ties with your pimp / madam

Offline Spannerman

Think you've hit the nail on the head here BR  :thumbsup:

Offline Dickled

Wonder if the prices at LM and GFE would have gone up if Sandys hadn't closed?

Offline Bantagonist

Wonder if the prices at LM and GFE would have gone up if Sandys hadn't closed?

It wouldn't have, LM increased their price as the ex sandy's girls weren't willing to work without charging for owo, and GFE's excuse was they didn't have enough fivers for change  so rounded up the desk fee to the nearest 10, the girl's still got the same in the room, so I think for half hour, the girl could get £45 when charging for owo, as suppose to £35 whether owo was given or not, desk fee at LM is still the same, At GFE girl gets £40 for service that included owo (if the girl offered it) but desk fee increased from £15 to £20. Just think GFE increased the price to keep up with LM, it's not like the wg's there benefited from the price increase.

Pepsiii

Drugs played a part few of the girls of which one got busted then got pregnant to avoid jail got busted, as well as tax evasion and money laundering.

ST-plumber

Is this place still closed heard so many good things ???

Offline HKS15

The Prestwich branch reopened around July time last year under new ownership as 50 Shades.

External Link/Members Only

BFG.

Now called 50 Shades. Some Ex-Sandys girls are back there too.

Offline Shanks

Lexi working in Manchester apartment at the moment

Offline liberty

50 shades don't seem to have as many girls as Sands had on a daily basis

Offline HKS15

50 shades don't seem to have as many girls as Sands had on a daily basis

Can't see it lasting personally, 3 girls most days in a 7 room brothel after a year of operation isn't good, the upkeep on those premises can't be cheap. Doesn't help that they seem to have no idea how to market it professionally.