Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess regina - seven sisters  (Read 3035 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only

Booked this girl yesterday at 330pm but due to traffic issues I cudnt get there till nearly 4pm. I did aplogise profusely and asked should I still come and the maid said yess its fine. So I continued on.

Got to the location, bit of a shithole but fit fr purpose nevertheless, been here before. Had to wait fr girl as she was in the local western union, and when she came to the house I was seriously disappointed as her pictures are flattering and not accurate IMO.

Despite this I went ahead to be polite if anything but she seemed disinterested and had a lil moan about me being late. We got undressed and again confirmed she aint my type, way too skiny and didt seem to be giving any signs she would be a good punt.

So.im sitting on edge of bed waiting fr my standard intro blowjob but she said "no i dnt do that on my knees"" and asked me to lay down. That was the last straw fr me, I thought why am I going to pay fr a girl who's not attractive and is not flexible, demanded my money back, got a bit resistance but it was futile as  I wernt going anywhere without my hard-earned cash.

Got dressed. Walked. £60 saved.

These VFM hoes are getting rareer to find at this time of year!

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

Booked this girl yesterday at 330pm but due to traffic issues I cudnt get there till nearly 4pm. I did aplogise profusely and asked should I still come and the maid said yess its fine. So I continued on.

Got to the location, bit of a shithole but fit fr purpose nevertheless, been here before. Had to wait fr girl as she was in the local western union, and when she came to the house I was seriously disappointed as her pictures are flattering and not accurate IMO.

Despite this I went ahead to be polite if anything but she seemed disinterested and had a lil moan about me being late. We got undressed and again confirmed she aint my type, way too skiny and didt seem to be giving any signs she would be a good punt.

So.im sitting on edge of bed waiting fr my standard intro blowjob but she said "no i dnt do that on my knees"" and asked me to lay down. That was the last straw fr me, I thought why am I going to pay fr a girl who's not attractive and is not flexible, demanded my money back, got a bit resistance but it was futile as  I wernt going anywhere without my hard-earned cash.

Got dressed. Walked. £60 saved.

These VFM hoes are getting rareer to find at this time of year!

Profile picture has now disappeared.

Good you managed to get your money back  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Taz

And profile back again!

Yhh guys need to start walking more often so we can use our powers to make sure these girls start acting right but too many stay and the girls think they can get away with lame excuses and effort!

Not me though, I'm not about that life lool

Phaedrus

I saw this girl as a 03:00am on a Saturday night. I walked in and walked straight out again. Glad you got your money back.

YidArmy

I assume she is not the girl in the profile but that is one dirty looking bitch. :D

Offline lovemachine

What is the point of your post if not for touting.

Offline Fuzzyduck

What is the point of your post if not for touting.

I thought the same, particularly with such a dead thread, but posting pics seems to be his thing. Bit pointless here IMO but whatever...

Grim pics though.

Offline Hour_man

I thought the same, particularly with such a dead thread, but posting pics seems to be his thing. Bit pointless here IMO but whatever...

Grim pics though.

Or just a backlog of paid private pics? Yes I'm a nonce for paying for these but truth be told they've saved me from making trips to some of nasty surprises aw has to offer

Offline Fuzzyduck

Or just a backlog of paid private pics? Yes I'm a nonce for paying for these but truth be told they've saved me from making trips to some of nasty surprises aw has to offer

Fair dinkum. FWIW I don't think it's a bad thing to shell out a quid or two to either heighten the expectation of a committed punt, or to help make decisions about whether to punt or not. At least this lass had some representative pics in her PG; other girls take the piss with either heavily shopped or ones that give you little idea of what you're getting.