Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Angel & Sweet Teen Julia  (Read 3843 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for MASSEUSE NICOL (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

11reg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They have both been reviewed a few times and this is the second time I have met Julia. Comms were good as usual and I arranged it initially with Julia and she emailed back promptly. I then made a booking on AW for the both of them. Initially half hour with Nicole and an hour with Julia only because I knew what Julia was like. £60 + £100

All arranged and confirmed for yesterday. Tiny flat off Old St and Julia's room had enough space for a double bed. I had messaged Julia to say I would like them both for the first half hour then on her own for the rest. Welcome kiss with them both dressed in red with black lace panties. Nice squeeze of their bottoms and a quick bit of tongue action with the both of them. I was pleased with Nicole as previously described petite, firm, nice "bee sting" lips and a very smily face. Had a quick shower to freshen up. As I entered back in the room Julia dried me off and Nicole dropped to her news and put my cock in her mouth (OWO). Julia then pulled Nicole up and she dropped to her knees to do the same. Meanwhile lots of nice DFK and i was in heaven! They then both knelt down and licked either side of my shaft, what a sight to look at!

Julia is the more forward of the two and suggested I lay on the bed as I did this Nicole promptly sat on my face. She has lovely pussy lips which are nice and long. I have really got into that recently. Very stretchy and enjoyable flicking with my tongue. Looking up to see two very pert boobs they had to be squeezed and played with. Meanwhile Julia raised my legs and started playing with my arse. Lubing it up, licking it, fingering it and then putting on her strap-on and entering me. The feeling was exquisite as she pumped me, holding my legs up and thrusting whilst wanking my cock. I could feel her thighs pressing against me as she went in. All this time I was enjoying a tasty pussy. I couldn't ask for more and too be honest could not last as it was so good and came. This was about 15/20 mins in. Bit of a clean up and both girls lay either side of me for a very quick chat. It brought back memories of my Uni days having two young, tight, pert girls for my enjoyment.

Julia soon had him waking up again and proceeded to get her mouth into action, on with the condom and Nicole mounted me. It was stunning looking at her pussy lips wrapped round my cock as Julia continued to play with my arse. All the time Nicole  kept turning round to watch what Julia was doing, hopefully she will take that option on at some point. They both do a little too much unnecessary moaning which doesn't sound to genuine but I was happy to go with the flow. Not often I have two young girls fucking me. Despite the moaning what does help the ego is when Nicole says " fuck me hard" "Please don't stop, I really want it" 10 mins later pop no. 2. Julia went and cleaned up and Nicole and I kissed, sucked and rubbed. Time was up and Nicole left me to it with Julia for our 1:1.

I felt it was my turn to provide a bit of RO and wanted to taste her pussy. Got between her thighs while rubbing her boobs. She has quite a small pussy I think which tasted sweet (perhaps her lube!). I wanted to get inside her and we started in mish but the little man was flagging so I got her into doggy which provided a better angle for these moments. She hooked her feet round my legs and pulled me in whilst I grabbed her hips and thrust. Working up bit of a sweat I managed to pop for a third time which these days in very unusual especially in an hour!

Quick shower, chat. She is off on hols to Australia and Thailand after Xmas and end of Jan so might try and get another session in before that. All in all a great time. Not sure whether they do lesbian stuff as I didn't ask and did push for it. I have to admit I was probably enjoying the experience so much it didn't occur to me. Julia did give Nicole a nice suck of her boobs which was cute to see. I will ask them next time I arrange another meet as that for me would be the deal for a return.

mrhappypants

Nicole dropped to her news and put my cock in her mouth (OWO).

Looks like you passed the "sniff" test then! :D

Congratulations on a good punt and thanks for the review.

11reg

either that or since Julia does it it would be a little awkward putting one on and off each time the other did the deed.  ;)

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review.

Was there much use of wet wipes between both girls giving owo etc?

Xran

Thanks for review. According to you, who's better facially?

11reg

Ozy84 not much wet wipes only when she cleaned me up and the dildo as it came out of my arse! :yahoo:
Xran in terms of facially difficult to say as they are both quite different. Nicole is probably cuter as she is more petite and smily. Although Julia is at the moment the dirtier of the two :cool:

imtheman

Great review  :thumbsup: Someone mentioned in another review that Little Angel had lots of tattoos and I'm not a fan so would you say they are overly extensive?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:36:58 pm by imtheman »

Offline Ozy84

Ozy84 not much wet wipes only when she cleaned me up and the dildo as it came out of my arse! :yahoo:
Xran in terms of facially difficult to say as they are both quite different. Nicole is probably cuter as she is more petite and smily. Although Julia is at the moment the dirtier of the two :cool:

Thanks 11reg.

Do you think nicole is showing signs of becoming more dirty like her partner? After all she was schooling her.

11reg

imtheman - she has a gremlins tattoo on one arm and a few others but when your head is buried in her pussy you don't tend to notice :D

11reg

Ozy84 - she may be turned I am sure. I am tempted to request dildo and anal play on my return visit and see what she says. Perhaps ask Julia to give her some encouragement with a duo so she can do some coaching!! :angelgirl:

imtheman

imtheman - she has a gremlins tattoo on one arm and a few others but when your head is buried in her pussy you don't tend to notice :D

:lol:

Offline jichael mackson

Anyone know if they do lesbian play in duo?

both girls have ignored my emails on AW and no replies to call and  text query :dash:

Mendra

No lesbian play. Seen them in duo and solo. Just mutual tit kissing. Primaddon stuff. Nicole is changing her attitude to all other services with the other mainly locked. She is a nice little player and a real rocket pocket. She was certainly up for more fun when solo - but are we all?

If you like em tiny, cute, niffy - the lift, shift and fuck while standing up upright. Don't think she has access to her AW account. Be 'nice' to her and you'll be immensely rewarded. Black Friday GFVM IMHO. Ozy get in the my shaan!

Offline Ozy84

No lesbian play. Seen them in duo and solo. Just mutual tit kissing. Primaddon stuff. Nicole is changing her attitude to all other services with the other mainly locked. She is a nice little player and a real rocket pocket. She was certainly up for more fun when solo - but are we all?

If you like em tiny, cute, niffy - the lift, shift and fuck while standing up upright. Don't think she has access to her AW account. Be 'nice' to her and you'll be immensely rewarded. Black Friday GFVM IMHO. Ozy get in the :lol: my shaan!

Mendra where the fuck you been homie?!

Missed your posts which even after reading 2-3 times still struggle to make sense of!!  :lol:

Wheres the review on nicole then? Hurry up and get writing!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 05:00:06 pm by Ozy84 »

Mendra

Been studying at YLf's legendary writing skill college In "Earl's Court'  :rolleyes:

Offline Ozy84

Been studying at YLf's legendary writing skill college In "Earl's Court'  :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup: