Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY SEX LOVER  (Read 626 times)

1 review(s) for BIG TITS ROSI GFE21 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Soapyjoe21971

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link shortened by admin]

You know what ? Sometimes, its better to stay home, save your cash, and just have a wank. Again, this time, the bollocks got the better of my brains, and forked out 50 notes although her 'translator' , yep, English was crap, said one time in half hour although on the blower she agreed twice. Should have walked.

Superb bangers, allowed to lick which was fine, no FK no fingers no OWO mind you it hand a stinking cold so probably did me a favor.

Drove all the way to Edmonton for this shit, will let you make your own minds up.

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link shortened by admin]

You know what ? Sometimes, its better to stay home, save your cash, and just have a wank. Again, this time, the bollocks got the better of my brains, and forked out 50 notes although her 'translator' , yep, English was crap, said one time in half hour although on the blower she agreed twice. Should have walked.

Superb bangers, allowed to lick which was fine, no FK no fingers no OWO mind you it hand a stinking cold so probably did me a favor.

Drove all the way to Edmonton for this shit, will let you make your own minds up.

shame about your poor experience. A latina with prices like that just rings alarm bells in my eyes, dusty phone or a shitty service provider.

but its run of the mill for  FK & OWO to be extras and cum once in these places is standard procedure.

If that's why the session was rubbish then.... :unknown:

unless you can elaborate with more detail with the quality of the covered oral and sex and her enthusiasm or lack off.....

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nationality says Spanish ----------------- but the text says from Cuba.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Soapyjoe21971

Nationality says Spanish ----------------- but the text says from Cuba.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Enthusiasm, patronising " oh yeah baby " all the time , and laying there like a corpse didnt help much. I forgot to mention the heavy cough and gobbing out of the window which was anything but classy.

Offline Soapyjoe21971

shame about your poor experience. A latina with prices like that just rings alarm bells in my eyes, dusty phone or a shitty service provider.

but its run of the mill for  FK & OWO to be extras and cum once in these places is standard procedure.

If that's why the session was rubbish then.... :unknown:

unless you can elaborate with more detail with the quality of the covered oral and sex and her enthusiasm or lack off.....

sorry , i replied below, wrong thread