Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBusty36EE – Bow  (Read 2405 times)

29 review(s) for RaquelBusty (21 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline saintsfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Raquel had come to my attention due to a couple of positive reviews and her place is convenient for me to get to.

Services:  Brief FK, OWO, DT, Penetration (protected), Cum on Tits

Price:  £70 for 30 mins

Location: Bow (E3) close to A12 (10-15 min walk from Bow Road tube).

Comms: Good and done on the day by first calling to agree time and then text to confirm.
Arrived at apartment block about 5 mins early - she was ready and gave clear directions to the flat.

Looks/Personality: Facially attractive and her pics are accurate - friendly and easy to talk to.

Overall a full-on and energetic session but lacking the GFE element which I prefer.

Started with a friendly kiss and handed over the money which she stashed in another room. She didn’t offer a shower (I was freshly showered before leaving home) so I just stripped off and waited for her to return.
There was some light FK and then she motioned me to join her on the bed. Her OWO was good with some DT. I was fingering her pussy and she then got a vibrator out to play with herself. The foreplay ended up with me face fucking her.

Didn’t ask about Rimming on me and didn’t do any Anal Play so don’t know if they are available.

Had sex in cowgirl, doggy and mish - cowgirl was a bit weird as she angled herself to one side to avoid kissing and me playing with her tits as she said her nipples were sensitive. I didn’t find her pussy particularly tight so asked about a CIM or Facial finish. To my surprise she said no and offered a Cum on Tits handjob finish. She then rushed off to the bathroom to clean up. I followed her and had a quick wash rather than a shower as I was only offered a hand towel. Her cat then made an appearance and we chatted about cats while I got dressed.

Would I return: No - not really enough of a GFE for me (no DFK). No CIM or Facial was disappointing, although I didn’t confirm when booking, and she may offer to other punters. No clockwatching and left about 35 mins after arriving.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is this a neutral because she was too raunchy?

Offline saintsfan

Neutral was more to do with limited services.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116734.0  'Though i did not do either she did confirm cim and facial are inclusive services'

punther

Neutral was more to do with limited services.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116734.0  'Though i did not do either she did confirm cim and facial are inclusive services'

Always confirm what you want via text during initial comms
And then again once you arrive before handing over cash

punther

When a girl has been paid it's very easy and convenient for them to say no to something you did not specifically  agree before paying

Seems like she took advantage of that which is a  cuntish thing to do

analbrute

When a girl has been paid it's very easy and convenient for them to say no to something you did not specifically  agree before paying

Seems like she took advantage of that which is a  cuntish thing to do

I Agee with your comments and would add that even when you do specifically ask for certain services before paying the girl can still not do them as agreed once money is paid. Apart from anal I tend not to pay for any extras as owo  cim and kissing should be part of standard price. It is as if girls charge extras for things they may not really want to do so its always a risk they take money but don't give the service.   As you can't get refunds I find best to avoid girls who charge for owo and the like as its part of many girls normal service as is kissing. I agree with your comments still.

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks Saintsfan  :hi:

Definitely wont be booking after that description, you saved me loss of time, money and yet another crappy punt with a D grade whore

Her never picking up the phone nor responding to texts was a blessing in disguise

Not wanting her tits touched and angling away to avoid any kissing ??
No CIM, no facial despite being advertised ???

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Fucking bullshit some of these lying bitches pull once they get your money  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:44:25 am by BillGoldberg »

punther

I Agee with your comments and would add that even when you do specifically ask for certain services before paying the girl can still not do them as agreed once money is paid. Apart from anal I tend not to pay for any extras as owo  cim and kissing should be part of standard price. It is as if girls charge extras for things they may not really want to do so its always a risk they take money but don't give the service.   As you can't get refunds I find best to avoid girls who charge for owo and the like as its part of many girls normal service as is kissing. I agree with your comments still.

agree with your comments also

i pretty rarely have ever paid extra for anything other than filming as things like owo and kissing should be either inclusive of price or the service should just not be offered if she dosent like doing it at all. I'd rather have enthusiastic OW than reluctant OWO

punther

Kissing isnt something I think she's into

but regarding her angling her body during cowgirl reckon its more to allow the punter to see her ass while she is riding/shaking it

I personally quite enjoyed when she did this as it allowed me to see her ass instead of only just touching it which is not usually possible during cowgirl

her not allowing the OP to touch her tits is a piss take (she did allow me to touch and suck her tits though)

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just seen Busty Raquel very neutral probably negative for me

punther

review coming?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

review coming?

I feel like I've wasted time and money tonight. The review will come tomorrow. I've been on Viva Street looking for someone to take away the frustration from today.

Offline BillGoldberg

Surely this review should have been ample warning ???  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

It certainly and immediately crossed her right off my list