Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBusty36EE - Near Stratford  (Read 1813 times)

29 review(s) for RaquelBusty (21 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sj0901

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Raquel a little under a month ago, and have been meaning to see again since but time and circumstances have prevented.

Time: 30 mins
Rate: £70

Was already at Stratford station and had the urge and saw Raquel was close. Was freezing cold so decided a 5 minute uber to her place, a flat but her entrance is actually on the outside to avoid going inside, something interesting but also a little bit open if there are alot of people outside in broad daylight, i went at around 8pm i believe. Arrived and she was hiding behind the door as per, so didn't get that full of a view and was ushered into a room whilst making contact with her cat.

She was wearing a lingerie gown which she removed after we discussed payment. Unfortunately I wanted an hour but she could only do 30 mins, which was my fault, i didn't actually say in the text how long I wanted, naively assumed I'd get the hour. We came to a deal that I'd pay for an hour, and if the next guy didn't turn up we'd continue and if he did i'd come back after the 15 min booking, so handed over £130 for an hour. She then removed the lingerie to reveal fishnet stocking one piece which showed her full body in all it's glory. Glorious ass and great breasts, with a slim waist, perfect!

quickly removed her clothes, and mine, whilst we were passionately kissing lips and all over the body. Started with oral without, and without doubt the best i've ever had! A reason I've wanted to go back for more!! Wet and deep throat whilst looking at me from time to time knowing full well she was on the verge of making me cum, so reluctantly made her stop (1 pop in 30 mins booking). She gave a good amount of time on my balls as well as the shaft and I could've spent the whole 30 mins having oral and I'd have been happy! Then had to dive into her breasts, not sure if real or not, and in truth didn't care, they're of good size and she made sure i gave both equal attention!!

Obviously went in doggy first up and with a mirror opposite was a sight to behold from behind and also opposite me seeing her reaction as i was going in from behind. When I was close i put her on her back and went in missionary for a few strokes before popping inside (with condom of course). She was very tight, again another reason why i've wanted to return!

She got a callfrom the next client and asked if i wanted to stay or happy to return the 2nd 30 mins if i didn't want to wait 15 mins. I reluctantly agreed i'd come back again, on the off chance the guy after extends. Kinda gutted now as I haven't been back since. I will book again as we have unfinished business but overall a really good punt with a nice girl. Half brazilian and italian I believe. Very much sex appeal. I will no doubt be back ASAP

side note: I remember having her on my timeline for almost a year i think, and thinking her photos would be too OTT, but i was blown away by her figure when i saw her and came across a nice enough girl who took care of my needs for the 30 mins. Really excited for the return leg (in case you didn't notice) Any questions ask guys

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review, is DFK offered as standard also is rimming ooffer?

punther

Other reviews, combined with my personal experiences and this review lead me to believe she kisses if she's is the mood or likes the guy as in this case with the OP

:kiss: