Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hot Maya, Marylebone  (Read 8995 times)

6 review(s) for Seductive Mya (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

LL

Saw Mya the week before last.  Sexy petite Polish girl.  Called her when I got to Marylebone station as instructed and she part guided me to her location whilst on the phone to her.  "Call me back when you get to nr. X on such and such road".  Got there, looked like a nice place.  Called her and was asked to look across the road to the much less appealing block of flats (why do they do that!?  :rolleyes:).  Anyway, location was a bit ropey looking but safe and clean - ground floor so less worry about meeting somebody on the stairs of a shared building.

Once inside, Mya looked pretty fit - just as in the pictures.  I actually booked her based on the fact she was: cheap; young; and had swallowing listed on her profile as an extra.  It was 60 for half hour plus another 10 for CIM and swallow (as I understood from her profile).  This is what I wanted but when I asked her about it she told me it would be another 20 for CIM, not 10.  We had a slight disagreement about it and I threatened to leave.  Oh dear, not a good start.  I told her I only had £70 on me (I lied) and she reluctantly agreed to do half an hour with CIM for 70, but said, "just this one time, next time remember it will be more" or some shit like that.  I already knew there wouldn't be a next time.  I very rarely visit the same girl twice - everything would have had to have been perfect for that to happen and this was clearly not one of those times.

After paying the money, Mya came back after a few minutes and we kissed next to her bed.  French kissing was light not deep.  She gave ma a BJ (covered at my request), I sucked her tits, gave her a massage, focusing mainly on her sexy arse.  She has a pretty fit and tight body.  I don't fuck these girls so sorry I can't tell you if her pussy was tight or not.  Spent most of the half hour with her playing with my cock and me caressing her body.  Kissing was nice.  She checked messages on her phone a couple of times during our time together which is fucking annoying.  Also she'd set some alarm on her phone that went off 5 minutes before the end of the half hour which was loud and gave me a shock - sort of killed the mood.

But I was ready to cum though and I positioned myself on top of her with her face underneath my cock, took the condom off and squirted my pineapple-juice-infused giz into her open mouth.  I was hoping that she would swallow it (as it says this on her aw profile) but she didn't, instead she got up off the bed, with my gunk dripping from her chin and from the sides of her mouth and cleaned herself up.

She disappeared for a few minutes whilst I got dressed.  When I had finished getting dressed I felt kind of awkward as I knew that I'm supposed to wait there until she came back but just wanted to get the fuck out of there.  I got the impression there was at least one other person in the flat - I've now discovered that there's another girl working there as I saw a review on here of Mya's flatmate - "Sweet Sexy Monica".  Anyway, after a few more minutes Mya came back and let me out.

I would say it was a so so appointment.  Not much of a girlfriend experience.  She was eager to please but she didn't create the impression (or pretend) that she was into it or that she liked me - so it all felt kind of cold and clinical.  As I say French kissing was light and I prefer it when the girl kissed really deep (like a girlfriend - or at least like one at the beginning of a new relationship :)) I'm putting it down as a positive review though as she was fit and it was quite satisfying to shoot into her mouth like that.

mystery7

Offline ghighi

Mate, it must be a NEGATIVE. How can it be positive? :angry:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
+1 

tried to charge you extra no swallow as stated yet you rate her positive?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

A new world

That is a negative review or at the very least neutral. Doesn't sound very friendly at all and after that write I wouldn't consider her at all.

Offline ghighi

I rather dont argue with the price, just walk or paid 20 quid. As after arguing, i am not going to enjoy the moment i spend after.

dantheastroman

I have to agree with all of my fellow contributors.........apart from a good body, there's nothing in your account which would make me rush to see Maya in preference to any other similar EE girls off the production line! And £60 for half an hour isn't the bargain you think it is. You'll get this deal from hundreds of other girls in the London area and suburbs. I'd sum up your experience as a below average punt and you can and will get better!

LL

I rather dont argue with the price, just walk or paid 20 quid. As after arguing, i am not going to enjoy the moment i spend after.
Yes, in hindsight I should have just paid an extra tenner without arguing and I think I would have had a much better time with her.

Sorry everyone I forgot to post the link to her profile.  Here it is:

External Link/Members Only

mystery7 - thanks for posting a link but unfortunately that's a different girl.

miss rebecca - there was some ambiguity about the price on her profile.  In the Q and A it says...
Q. Do you do, owo, cim, swallow?    A. Yes, only £10
I thought this meant £10 for all.  I think now perhaps it means £10 for each.

As for why I put down positive for her when some of you felt I should have put negative...  I didn't want everyone to overlook her (personally I don't even read the negative reviews on here) when somebody else could have a much better experience with her than I had - like I say - great body - young, sexy girl.

A new world

she really does fill out that black dress very well hhhmmm maybe changing my mind now that my dick is doing the thinking.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
the whole extras really annoy me
in other words there basicly not the "cheap" punt after you add on everything!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

A new world

Yes and no, if you don't really care about the extras then it could be a cheap punt, I don't really care for CIM, facials etc (I will do it if it is on offer). DFK and OWO are really the two I am I like and seeing as most include this in their normal service (I know not all) you can get some pretty decent VFM.

Offline ynothgnis

I've seen her flatmate Monica and I was not impressed by how she ran her business hence why I never returned (though she herself was nice and I had an enjoyable time with her). When I phoned to make my appointment, it was Mya who picked up the phone and pretended to be Monica (as I found out later).

I walked past Mya whilst she was waiting for her client to finish his shower and will add that she is 100% the woman in the pics.

the whole extras really annoy me
in other words there basicly not the "cheap" punt after you add on everything!

I'm find that there are many services which I don't particularly care much about any more.

For example, oral sex - as of this month onwards I am only doing OW (so OWO, CIM and swallowing are automatically out of the equation).

As long as everything is clear then I'm OK with this approach as it works out better value for money.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:45:11 am by ynothgnis »

Offline tazz

I spent an hour with her in April and had deep french kissing. Didnt for for CIM, but who cares if you can come on her tits. Brought chocalates which she liked as well as a pair of sunglasses. Lots of women like wearing these or having a guy who wears them to fuck em. Try this guys and you will have a better experience. Also if a girl like chocalates go for sharing one with her or her giving you a choc blowjob.

Offline akauya

I spent an hour with her in April and had deep french kissing. Didnt for for CIM, but who cares if you can come on her tits. Brought chocalates which she liked as well as a pair of sunglasses. Lots of women like wearing these or having a guy who wears them to fuck em. Try this guys and you will have a better experience. Also if a girl like chocalates go for sharing one with her or her giving you a choc blowjob.

First time I heard of that one  :unknown:

Offline tazz

What i find is if your different to other guys in what ever way this may make a women take more interest in you. If you seem like fun or a comedian she will want to fuck you silly.

LL

What the fuck.  The only reason I think she might be interested in that whole sunglasses thing you're talking about is to see her own reflection in your lenses (if you're wearing the mirrored kind!).  Perhaps it's fun for her to see her own [pretend] cum-face rather than your eyes?

Offline tazz

Just seen Maya and shes preety good at what she does but is well over 30. Being well past 30 myself i wasnt so bothered but would have prefered a younger women. Looks like Audrey and Monica have quit that flat. The bathroom is a bit of a dump and there was water driping from the ceiling and dry rot there.

LL

Just want to reiterate here that the girl currently shown on this profile is not the one I saw and reviewed.

helmsdale

As for why I put down positive for her when some of you felt I should have put negative...  I didn't want everyone to overlook her (personally I don't even read the negative reviews on here) when somebody else could have a much better experience with her than I had - like I say - great body - young, sexy girl.

I read all the 'negatives' as it helps you spot the red flags in advance of handing over the cash.

Offline tantric talents

I see shes moved to Richmond and CIM is now not offered.