Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lavenders Newcastle  (Read 3297 times)

Offline xanadu

External Link/Members Only

Hi my first review, so hope I get everything needed. I was meeting friends in Newcastle on Friday and after a tough week at work thought I would go for a massage. Rang Lavenders and booked a 1 hour Swedish. Communications were good. This was the first time I had been to Lavenders and was unsure because of the mixed reviews on here (thanks to everyone).  Was £ 40 for the hour. The premises are a bit lack lustre and it was canny cold in the reception. Paid the fee and was shown to a massage room. it wasn't the warmest here but, stripped and was joined by Lilly who was attractive, about 30 years old and approx. size 8-10, she turned the gas fire up and covered me in towels. I found her to be friendly, she asked what firmness of massage I wanted, so went for medium and take it from there. Here is the good bit the massage was very good. There was some touching of my balls during the massage and I was getting turned on. When I turned over I asked about HE and we agreed £20. It was fairly full on without teasing much teasing but not the less pretty intense when the inevitable happened so hey ho. I found Lily to be attractive and as a package of massage and HE it was just what I needed, hence the positive. I would return.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:47:56 pm by xanadu »

Offline Knight Templar

External Link/Members Only

Hi my first review, so hope I get everything needed. I was meeting friends in Newcastle on Friday and after a tough week at work thought I would go for a massage. Rang Lavenders and booked a 1 hour Swedish. Communications were good. This was the first time I had been to Lavenders and was unsure because of the mixed reviews on here (thanks to everyone).  Was £ 40 for the hour. The premises are a bit lack lustre and it was canny cold in the reception. Paid the fee and was shown to a massage room. it wasn't the warmest here but, stripped and was joined by Lilly who was attractive, about 30 years old and approx. size 8-10, she turned the gas fire up and covered me in towels. I found her to be friendly, she asked what firmness of massage I wanted, so went for medium and take it from there. Here is the good bit the massage was very good. There was some touching of my balls during the massage and I was getting turned on. When I turned over I asked about HE and we agreed £20. It was fairly full on without teasing much teasing but not the less pretty intense when the inevitable happened so hey ho. I found Lily to be attractive and as a package of massage and HE it was just what I needed, hence the positive. I would return.

canny review , detailed and straight to the point, cheers  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

Seems like you enjoyed yourself :thumbsup:

Offline Slaine

I'll have to try one of these massages for myself some day  :cool:

Online jarrovian

I'll have to try one of these massages for myself some day  :cool:
Be careful who you choose some just want to get you in for a quick rub and tug, its much better in a relaxed atmosphere where the emphasis is on the massage as much as the extras

Offline xanadu

hi Shearer1955 I did enjoy, only downside really was it was a bit cold but having said that it was freezing outside.