Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: '@@@Hot Dark Hair@@@' + '@@Hot Natasha@@' - Croydon  (Read 3146 times)

1 review(s) for @Fitty Natasha@ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for __Sexy Tina__ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheAntiHero

External Link/Members Only -  @@Hot Natasha@@
External Link/Members Only - @@@Hot Dark Hair@@@

These girls are working out of the Jury's Inn hotel in Croydon and share the same room. I wanted a 30 minute incall with Tania AKA 'Hot Dark Hair'. Upon entering the room, both girls were in there, which is always off-putting because I want discretion on a punt. First impressions were really bad. Tania and Natasha are FAR older than the advertised 19 and 23. I would say that they are both in their early thirties, and there are no face pictures on those profiles for a reason (They're both quite unflattering). Tania also has a terrible attitude and was incredibly moody without a smile or shred of happiness to be found. As soon as she started talking she said that 30 minutes was £60 and kissing and oral without were extras. I laughed and said that no where on her profile does she mention these extras. She then brought up her adultwork profile on her iPad, pointed at the list of things included and said "look! no kissing and oral without on list! they extra". I laughed again and said look! OWO and DFK are on the same damn list you are pointing at and nowhere on there does it say anything about extras. She simply huffed at me and said again "Yes Extra £10 each". There was no way in hell I was paying £80 for 30 minutes with a moody scamming degenerate, so I walked. As I was leaving the room she yelled BYE at me......ugh

Avoid avoid avoid, more scamming transient EE girls with hidden extras and bad attitudes.... typical Croydon style.

Offline blue

sucky2dollar

Good job for walking away from those muppets!  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What was the attraction, I assume you thought £80 an hour was a bargain.  :rolleyes:

If something looks too good to be true then normally it is just that.  :thumbsdown:

No face picture would make her a never for me.    :hi:

Offline Essex3

Good on you. Our hard earned cash should go on girls that deserve it, those who give us a good honest service.

Offline pumps

fantastic, im glad you walked. too good to be true and no face pictures are always a golden sign!

TheAntiHero

If something looks too good to be true then normally it is just that.  :thumbsdown:

fantastic, im glad you walked. too good to be true and no face pictures are always a golden sign!

£60 for half an hour and £80 for an hour are not too good to be true. There are plenty of good punts available at that price in London, and I've had loads. I took a chance seeing an unreviewed girl and it backfired, so I walked, but don't let the prices be an indicator of quality when in reality its all about the girls attitude.

byblonrazor

By any means was it this Natasha?
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else seen her? Should I book or not? Just love long hair hence fixated on her.

TheAntiHero

Has anyone else seen her? Should I book or not? Just love long hair hence fixated on her.

That's not the girl I saw, so no information on her I'm afraid.

Offline akauya

A word of caution here... those pics are heavily photoshopped. If I were you I would go prepared to walk as the girl you will meet most likely won't look like the one in the pics.

Offline akauya

Hang on.... I just noticed on that website you linked... a review:

"Byblon Razor wrote:

Very nice girl. Friendly. A seen in the pictures, probably better in real life. Amazing long hair.
Beautiful skin and long legs and tall. Had a great time."

So, you asked us about this prossie after you went to see her or the other way round?  :unknown:

Offline akauya

Hang on.... I just noticed on that website you linked... a review:

"Byblon Razor wrote:

Very nice girl. Friendly. A seen in the pictures, probably better in real life. Amazing long hair.
Beautiful skin and long legs and tall. Had a great time."

So, you asked us about this prossie after you went to see her or the other way round?  :unknown:

Ha! Byblon Razor is banned - I caught a tout  :yahoo:

The idiot posted a fake review on that website and then uses the same handle to post a "question" here. Stupidity has no limits  :rolleyes:

cornbeefinspector

Ha! Byblon Razor is banned - I caught a tout  :yahoo:

The idiot posted a fake review on that website and then uses the same handle to post a "question" here. Stupidity has no limits  :rolleyes:

:drinks: