Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah - Sandy's Superstars (Prestwich)  (Read 1620 times)

1 review(s) for Alex5076 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ProtocolDroid

External Link/Members Only

I recently saw External Link/Members Only at Sandy's in Prestwich, having booked her in advance based on her photos:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

She has had a few mainly positive reports on another website, with comments on her sizeable natural boobs especially attracting my attention, but there doesn't appear to be a review on here yet.

I have a shower and chill on the bed of what I think was room 6, which is just off the reception area and has mirrors on one of the walls, waiting for Savannah's arrival. The conversation flows easily enough and I'm pleased with my choice. She's facially good looking and has a nice body: not exactly toned but certainly not fat. My guess would be that she's either blessed with good genes or that she sticks to a better diet than many of her colleagues, not necessarily at SS but in the profession more generally, where so many girls can't seem to motivate themselves to stay in shape. I would have preferred it if she didn't have any tattoos, but they are rather unique, and manage to not make her look as though she's just walked in from a Whalley Range council estate. (That's all I'll say about the nature of her tattoos, as they might quite easily be used to identify her.)

She starts with a little massage, which I'm sure I could have skipped but tend not to as I find that for me it usually serves to break the ice a bit. Within less than five minutes she has moved on smoothly from some FK (no smoker's breath: tick) to having my cock in her mouth, covered at my request. Her technique is working for me, which unfortunately isn't always the case with a condom. Fast forward another five minutes again and she's riding me in cowgirl. At this point her bra is off and I'm playing with her boobs. She has nice big nipples. and her boobs themselves look good from this angle but when Savannah tells me she's going to get them done I can't say I blame her. Much though I love big natural boobs, hers are not the firmest, especially not for her age.

I turn Savannah on her back and get a good look at her reasonably neat pussy before I enter in mish. Doggy follows, and Savannah appears to enjoy watching the mirror as much as me. It's a definite turn on to see her check out the action. Another thing I notice is that she's pretty tight, with my cock pulling out a good bit of pink whenever my hips move backwards. I ask her to finish me by hand on her boobs, which she does well enough.

Quick shower by her then me and some more relaxed convo. She offers me a drink as well, which is always a nice touch. I head out back into the daylight not blown away, but still feeling I've made a solid choice.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review PD, she is on the "To see" list but may have to get a peek at this girls face pic in reception before deciding whether to punt her or not

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks for the review PD, she is on the "To see" list but may have to get a peek at this girls face pic in reception before deciding whether to punt her or not

Makes sense BR. I found her attractive, and although of course none of us have exactly the same taste I'd be somewhat surprised if you turned her down.

Offline Access

Was so disappointed it wasn't "THE" Savannah....

Offline mikebath

I saw her on saturday afternoon. Shes gone independant now and works from Salford Quays. Really enjoyed my time with her. Great location with free parking

Offline cueball

I saw her on saturday afternoon. Shes gone independant now and works from Salford Quays. Really enjoyed my time with her. Great location with free parking

Is there a link?

Offline Tango

Offline cueball

So, is she doing a of indie and parlour then?

Offline Robert44

So, is she doing a of indie and parlour then?

Both, I have seen her as Indy and also Parlour. Indy was great, nice apartment, no rush, lots of fun. No dreaded knock.