Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Annna - Cambridge  (Read 968 times)

14 review(s) for Amazing Annna (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

deficientcookies

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 min
Paid: £80

I saw Anna a few weeks back while she was visiting Cambridge for about a week.

Comms were good. She was quick to set up the meet, and was responsive after arriving.

Unfortunately, her location was an apartment in a house on Cherry Hinton Rd. As such, it was very exposed with significant traffic. The house also did not have a buzzer and since, as I found a minute later, she was straight out of shower, she threw me a key through a window looking onto the busy street. I really hope she chooses a better location next time she is in Cambridge. The apartment itself was very nice with a living area and a separate bedroom. Clean, modern, and nicely furnished.

Anna greeted me at the door with a blanket wrapped around her, looking beautiful - at least as good as her pictures. She is skinny, fair skinned and definitely not short, with small tits and perky nipples (which I liked very much). She apologised for the mess with the key and not being quiet ready. She scurried off into the bedroom to get dressed while I waited in the living area. She offered me to refresh myself in the bathroom if I needed to (which I did). We had a light conversation in the mean time and not long after she emerged from the bedroom wearing sexy one-piece lingerie.

We sat down on the couch and she immediately put her legs over me in a true GFE fashion. We continued the conversation and soon the topic turned sexual and we began kissing (DFK). I carried her to the bedroom and we continued kissing with her on top. Rather conveniently, her one-piece malfunctioned and popped open, revealing her clean-shaven pussy. I started playing with it and soon after she ordered me to get undressed. She started OWO, which she was very good at. After some enjoyable time, she climbed on top and started going at it. I put her nipples in my mouth and played with her tits. We continued making out while she was riding me.

She then stepped off and put her ass in the air for doggy. Her pussy was tight and I was so turned on at this point it didn't take me long to cum. We collapsed on the bed and she put her head on my chest. We talked for a while and afterwards she helped me clean up. At this point it was well over 30 minutes since we started (not that she pointed it out), so I took off.

Amazing Annna was fantastic, one of the best experiences for me. I would see her again in a heartbeat, I just hope she chooses a better location next time!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:33:16 pm by deficientcookies »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Ha! like that "chucked me the key" rather trusting that you weren't gonna run off;!. Like it when they just come out of the shower some veterans here might remember a lovely Chinese lady called Cathy some years ago now she used to open the door when she knew it was me coming, the shower was right by the front door of her apartment, just showed her the money got stripped off quickly and joined her for a lovely shower sex and shag:)

Anyway you got a good punt in Cambridge so a result and with a Rom too!