Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabella Crimson - Attleborough & Ely  (Read 2195 times)

10 review(s) for Annabella_Crimzon (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline glowworm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee Paid 140

Duration 1 hour

My likes have altered a lot since I started punting in May, started of with the GFE but have now moved over to more PSE and even dirtier sluts.

Annabella came to my attention as she ticks most of my likes and  I was looking for a girl who could expand my repertoire. I am also keen on the pin up look.

Comms were good, direction to house she works from in Attleborough were clear. Booking was via email and then AW.

Nice suburbian house, slightly quite but parked on the driveway and straight in. Annabella or Bella greeted me at the door, my god she is tall, with heels just over 6ft. Nicely presented in a black retro basque set. Her photos are accurate to her look, definitely a curvy woman and not petite, I would guess size 12/14 ish

Asked for shower, no problem and proceeded to the bedroom.

Quick chat about likes and dislikes and then to action. I'm more of an oral kind of guy and I enjoyed some DFK then RO with some sweet huge pussy lips and then OWO, lots of deepthroat and a lot of facefucking and gagging both standing and over the side of the bed. She takes cock like a champ. Came down her throat and she took the lot no problem.

Round 2 was very much the same but with some added anal play and I left after an hour thoroughly drained.

Bella has lots of energy and clearly enjoys what she does.

Obviously can't comment on penetrative sex that will be for my next visit, both pussy and anal   :D will report further after next visit

If your looking for a slim petite model type, Annabella is probably not for you. As she says in her profile Annabella is a filthy Cumslut and cock worshipper.

I very much enjoyed a very small part of what she offers

Everything she did was with unfaked enthusiasm  :thumbsup:

richie12

Great review GW. She has been up at the top of my HL for some time, but have never quite managed to match dates and have been pretty busy seeing Charlotte Scott and Ava Morgan.

She is currently in Glasgow and mailed her a couple of days ago to see when she is back in Littleport- in a couple of weeks time, do definitely need to experience Bella!!!

Offline Nor2013

Was the house she used in a cul-de-sac?  I know one shared house ina cul-de-sac and that is getting a lot of attention from the neighbours.  Quite fancy a visit but not if it is there!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 09:00:31 am by Nor2013 »

P. Lonker

If Glow worm paid £140 for that! Then he got too much money!! However, incalls now chalked up £130, not long back she was a Premier GY. They were punting her out at £80 an hour! Sure she is a dirty Bitch, but better around, I did have some myself!! Very rude!!!!!
BUT TO DESCRIBE HERSELF AS PIN UP GIRL! LAUGHABLE!!!! :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 04:52:55 pm by P. Lonker »

Offline glowworm

Yes, the house is in a cul de sac but I didn't feel exposed because I drove straight up and parked in the drive way as instructed.

Just to clarify I described 'Bella' as having a pin up look, not a pin up girl i.e 50's rockabilly with tat's which I thought was an accurate description.

An yes I have a disposable income, a lot of which goes on WG's but it makes me happy, for a while anyway  :kiss:

SaneOnes

It was her who described herself as a pin up girl on her profile. That's what was being referred to by P.Lonker. Still quite overpriced for someone that out of shape. Prettier girls would provide similarly filthy services for similar rates if not for less.

Offline Nor2013

This location is getting noticed by the neighbours as punters go to the wrong door at times so something to be aware of.

Offline PleadInsanity

It was her who described herself as a pin up girl on her profile. That's what was being referred to by P.Lonker. Still quite overpriced for someone that out of shape. Prettier girls would provide similarly filthy services for similar rates if not for less.

Saneones please do advise if you have any recommendations. :thumbsup:

I would ike to see Annabella Crimson just for the filth factor.

richie12

+1 saneones, recommendations please!! I see the pure filth hour is now £160!!!