Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyla Moore formerly of the Private Club is retiring  (Read 3499 times)

Offline naughtyboy1

It seems from Twitter that Tyla Moore is retiring.  It seems some guy has swept her off her feet!! Will she be missed? Some would say yes. Many would say not!! Lol!!

Can't say I had much time for her. Quite often rude and belittling when she was at the Private Club

Offline Lewis

Can't say I had much time for her. Quite often rude and belittling when she was at the Private Club

Couldn't agree more. Very manipulative toward the girls when she was there too from what I heard.

Offline CallingBluff

She has always been a moody bitch on Fab. Chaps would ask her things like genuine things about the club etc and she would just delete the messages.

Offline naughtyboy1

She has always been a moody bitch on Fab. Chaps would ask her things like genuine things about the club etc and she would just delete the messages.

Yes I  did wonder what on earth she was on there for!! Anyway she'll not be missed by me. I do wonder if she'll be out of retirement again in a few weeks time? Lol

Offline Madone1

Yes I  did wonder what on earth she was on there for!! Anyway she'll not be missed by me. I do wonder if she'll be out of retirement again in a few weeks time? Lol

Once a whore always a whore seems to be a saying that is accurate with a lot of girls that retire dozens of times.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 12:09:09 pm by Madone1 »

Offline curry

Once a whore always a whore seems to be a saying that is accurate with a lot of girls that retire dozens of times.

+1

Some of these girls have had more comebacks than take that  :dance:

Roadster

one or two have almost as many as Fairport Convention.   :D

Offline bunny84

Where's it say she's retiring . She's doing parties for Cambridge parties . There's one in brum in a few days

Offline naughtyboy1

She's been making a lot of it on twitter.  Supposed to be retiring on 16th December after a couple of final parties!

Offline Lewis

She was the same when she had control of The Private Club forum. If she didn't like what people said, she'd ban them.