Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1803Tempting - Cardiff - independent and Agency Girl  (Read 1751 times)

thatguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe she is also this person:

External Link/Members Only

Folks what a disaster.

Before I continue. I just want to state, I didn't go through with the booking.

I booked a 30 min incall with this lady for £80.

Answered immediately on all queries. Open to suggestions, seems attractive.

However.

Arrived, was left waiting for about 5 mins outside. Awkward!
Got in and was she locked me in and got me to walk up the stairs in a dark shitty hallway. She then offers me a drink and tells me we've got to be careful and never mind the bed and the middle was broken. I got a good look of her and though to myself, Henry, why are you paying £80 for the privilege of a broken bed and a young lady whom you don't even fancy.
So I said. Im LEAVING!
She replied.......Are you leaving?!

I replied....... YES, Im fucking leaving.

Would i Recommend?

No, She looks cute in the pics, but she's not a looker at all in the flesh.

Absolutely avoid! Her lodging is horrible and feels unsafe. Boyfriend in the next room sketch.
Save you money and don't go cheap.  3rd time Ive walked in the past month.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks TG for this review,  I myself was keen on booking this girl but I think you've saved me a couple of quid here

Kudos to you Henry  :rolleyes:

Offline cardiffsdream

omg i was thinking the same went to see her the other day, firstly booking for 7pm then messaged 10 minutes before change to 8pm but then informed me got no condoms can you pick some up didnt really mind maybe alarm bells should have rung then. would not give house number till 1 minute before booking. anyway got inside this house told to go straight up stairs into room. how am i meant to know what room ? , same story watch the bed its a bit ropy i laid on it almost hit the floor.....

anyway on to the fun bit so i thought. started to kiss then said put condom on i cant do it properly , started to give bj, then said i get on top , 1 min later my legs hurt she said i finish by hand,

SAVE YOUR MONEY GUYS GO ELSE WHERE

rate 0/10

np500

np500

Seems there is a spate of Broken beds lately,  luciaAXE's bed was broken , sweet Amy's bed was in bits, and was using a blow up mattress, this girl and didn't I read Jesse bees bed was twatted ?
Spooky !

Jester269269

Seems there is a spate of Broken beds lately,  luciaAXE's bed was broken , sweet Amy's bed was in bits, and was using a blow up mattress, this girl and didn't I read Jesse bees bed was twatted ?
Spooky !

Lmao perhaps they all waiting for Bensons or Dreams to have a sale on..

Offline HughJardon

Spooky !

It is spooky,  but anyone that has a trade needs good tools to do there job. These girls do copious amounts of fucking so surely investing in a decent silent night with a quality duvan set and lots of clean bedding will help them perform to there fullest. Puts your back out on some of these rickety beds mind. Sometimes the only thing left is to walk

Jester269269

It is spooky,  but anyone that has a trade needs good tools to do there job. These girls do copious amounts of fucking so surely investing in a decent silent night with a quality duvan set and lots of clean bedding will help them perform to there fullest. Puts your back out on some of these rickety beds mind. Sometimes the only thing left is to walk

+1 Hugh always go to have right kit for job.
Some spend fortunes on outfits etc.. but they also taking the £££
So a beds top of the list.
Fortunately never come across one yet though.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review OP.  Sounds like you did the right thing in leaving.

Randolph69

Feedback hidden - that's a minus. Broken bed - that's a bigger minus. Off my hot list.

Boblowjob

Went to see Welsh Brunette very recently and she's got a new bed. It's fucking massive and built like a brick shithouse, bomb proof. 

Jester269269

Went to see Welsh Brunette very recently and she's got a new bed. It's fucking massive and built like a brick shithouse, bomb proof.

And believe she's had room decorated etc..

Boblowjob

Yep she's gone to town a that room. Everything new, including stairway to heaven carpet. Shoes off at the bottom please, no probs WB, now let me watch your ass up three flights of stairs lol.

Offline Hotmat

She now has put more photos, face included.
Unless it's not her photo, of it's been taken in a really positive light, I do find her quite attractive...

Hidden Image/Members Only

thatguy

That's her.

Tarted up.  But, really? She was nowhere near that when I was knocking on deaths door

Dubmaan

Fair play the profile and photos look good, shame she isn't so good in reality :(