Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy-Blake Leeds  (Read 1017 times)

7 review(s) for Amy-B1992 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline camshaft72uk

External Link/Members Only

Amy has been on my hotlist for as long as I have had one.  Love her pics and profile,  just the Outcalls only has put me off. 

As luck would have it, a couple of weeks ago looking in my list noticed she had incall down,  so messaged her. Managed to arrange a visit the next day and went into Leeds with a big smile.
Messaged close to the time and was directed to a meet point,  where shortly after a stunning young woman opened a door to greet me.  Up to the flat and onto business!!

As she met me she was in a classic little black dress and was absolutely stunning.  Once in the room we sorted out paperwork before I went for a shower.  Once back in the room was met by Amy now in lovely black underwear with stockings.  Things went from there.  Great FK, Owo,ro, lots of kissing touching etc before rubber on and sex in various positions.   Great time had.  :-)

All in all a fantastic punt,  it is definitely her in the pictures and I would honestly say she looks better still!!   
Will definitely go back if she does incall again.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

This lass has been on my to do list for ages.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 01:26:32 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline anonyorks

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

This lass has been on my to do list for ages.

And mine, needs to get an in call location sorted

Offline stevedave

Yep, I'm another one who's been keen to meet this lass for ages, but I'm an incall punter. I did notice she was offering some incalls, but typically I wasn't free  :dash:

Offline camshaft72uk

She did say she was hoping o get somewhere arranged for incalls, that not doing them wasn't helping her.  Lets hope.

Offline cueball

I'll drop her a message, there's plenty of great venues around Manchester  :D