Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis0417 Liverpool TOFFT  (Read 1524 times)

1 review(s) for alexis0417 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hungrypunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1 hour £120 outcall local hotel TOFTT thanks to mrfishyfoo  :lol: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113766.msg1318029#msg1318029
I wouldnt say FAF but girl next door looks, but does it for me.
I first seen this profile around the Bridlington area where pickings were thin on the ground and was gonna be up there so wanted a snif, anyway didnt happen got no comms back.

Fast forward to last week, and she appears on my local patch, or near enough anyways, messaged her she got back same day.

Outcall at a budget hotel in aintree, met her outside and walked her in past the reception, shot like this doesnt worry me any more. Anyway shes a local Liverpool girl, genuine and seemed new to the game. Pics are defo her and recent too, Quite shy but straight up in the chat. She arrived just in normal clothes but I hadnt asked for anything special. Paperwork sorted we had a glass of vino and I could tell she was a little nervous, which makes a change as it used to be the other way round with me but not any more  :yahoo:.

Anyway put her at ease and she comes out the bathroom with a nice lacy little bra and thong and is she is tiny, nice arse , tiny little tits, and a crackin cute smile, a little fluff for you there but her face does shine when she smiles. Looked forward to ruining it but not to be .

FK as opposed to dfk, OW (not a fan of this but I didnt push)  cowgirl, then she jumps to her feet still in CG squats and bobs her pussy up and down on my cock with great skill, (there is probably a name for this position but I dont know what it is, but fuck I love it),.... mish and doggy, doggy was great with that little tight arse bobbing n front of me an her moans were real enough not to be ott. Very very tight and neat bald shaved puss. oral with,

paid for an hour and done about 40 mins action , then sat chattin about her plans and stuff then I got a hj after I started to feel the horn again which made it go about 15-20 mins over. 

Overall, a nice enough girl, new at it and she tried hard and seemed to enjoy it tbh, which is what matters to me. I did mention her shit profile likes needs sorting and the price of the PG is bollocks, she said she hadnt a clue when setting up the profile so we will see if that changes.

Would I go back yeah, but its a toss up between her and Maya26 for 2 tiny little things who look good bouncin on an average cock, problem is...do  both of em only do OW ? well I know Maya defo does ,tho I get the feeling Alexis would do OWO if requested up front, and now Ive looked at her profile again it say no CIM so I assume she would, I should have asked but I went with the flow.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:38:57 am by hungrypunt »

Offline madfrog1981

:D Thanks for the review mate, she was on my list and will try to meet her this weekend :thumbsup:

Offline hungrypunt

:D Thanks for the review mate, she was on my list and will try to meet her this weekend :thumbsup:

You should have a good gfe time tbh, one thing I forgot to mention is she has a guys name tattooed under her tit, it may put some off. Its her ex

Offline Side dna

With regards to the shit profile and her not having a clue about prices, you would think that all they have to do is look at profiles like we do but I've never met a girl yet who has admitted to looking at another girls profile. It's like they are oblivious to adultwork even existing even though they are on it

Offline hungrypunt

cowgirl, then she jumps to her feet still in CG squats and bobs her pussy up and down on my cock with great skill, (there is probably a name for this position but I dont know what it is, but fuck I love it)

Found it today by coincidence...Asian cowgirl  :coolgirl:

Offline hungrypunt

Met her myself again recently, she let me take pics, got some crackin ass shots....mmmmm, I could get used to this and OWO this time, a little too handy for me this one I think,  :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 11:35:13 am by hungrypunt »