Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen_Ashley - Bethnal Green  (Read 2540 times)

4 review(s) for Shy_Ashley (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

She was on my HL for a while, time to act since she has rather good reviews here and everything

Comms: Quick and responsive via text

Place: Flat near Bethnal Green, the same as Curvy Busty Alex (External Link/Members Only). Top floor with no lift for our non fit friends delight  :lol:. The room was a bit shite though. Twin bed of mediocre quality which ended up making the punt worse than it should be. There is another room there with a double bed but it was being used, guess Alex had a client

The girl: Pictures on point! Young, cute blonde, very nice face, pretty and curvy without being really fat. She has smooth skin, a great arse and nice tits. Quite liked her looks! Her thighs and ass are her best assets

Paid £80 for 30 min (note: she also does an hour for £100. I couldn't stay, but I reckon might as well go for an hour if you see her)

The meet: Ashley was really nice and fun. All of our interactions were done in jest, constant banter, giving a pretty cool vibe to the punt. After offering a shower which I took she undressed and we started DFK. Really nice, proper DFK for quite a while, she seems like she enjoys it a lot as well and it felt like an eternity, for my biggest pleasure. Her tits are great and quite responsive, and she's a bit ticklish around her waist. After an extended great DFK and tit play session went for OW (doesn't do OWO apparently_. That was quite good, good effort and technique along with eye contact, solid OW. After that we went for sex and she said she didn't want to go for CG because of the bed. Now indeed that bed was quite shit: twin bed, too small for two people, and with a pretty thin and bouncy mattress. She said CG is too bouncy. I started with doggy which was great. Her arse is amazing and she took quite the pounding - although she wasn't very reactive to doggy. A bit too silent for me I guess. Anyway it got me to enjoy her ass and that's good enough! Then went for a long mish session accompanied with DFK. It was definitely great. I asked her to try CG after that and she agreed, we did, and well I get what she said: it was terrible. I kept bouncing on the bed. She then went on to finish me with a great handjob at my request, still with plenty of DFK.. Great punt!

Overall it was pretty good. Ashley's attitude is great, she's a rather fun girl to talk to, she looks like she enjoys what she does and puts lots of effort in making sure the punt goes well

Positive:

- Great looks, especially her ass
- Great overall attitude
- Great DFK
- Good sex
- Good OW

Negative:

- No OWO
- That bed was quite shit and made it hard for us to enjoy
- £80 didn't really feel VFM for that. But I guess the hour for £100 would feel a bit better

Would I come back? Maybe. to be honest the same place has Alex and I've been willing to see her again for a while, so I would probably go for Alex instead!

Persie

holland