Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie (aka Lola Lovelace) - Cardiff Companions  (Read 1067 times)

thatguy

External Link/Members Only

Venue:

Upstairs appartment Roath area.

The girl:

Height:  5'9"
Dress: 10
Breasts: 34D
Hair: Dyed Blonde, past shoulders.
Face: Attractive
Nationality: Welsh
Ethnicity: White
Language: N/A

Duration:

30 min Incall

Cost:

£100

Services:

OWO, GFE, most positions

How legit:

100%

Communication:

10/10, Booking and all relevant details done by text. Very fluid.

The meeting:

This meet took place about 2 months ago.

I browsed the agency site a couple months ago and decided I would go Bond on that day.
Meeting arranged and cock in hand I got ready the 10 sheets with the queens head on ready for a for a smooth transaction.
I arrived at the location and was introduced to the lovely lady.  She asked what I wanted and I resplied with the full works. OWO and all that stuff.
Before I could say another word she had slipped down and gobbled up the sea monster and was rocking that OWO BJ like she owned it. Sensing Yellowstone park was about to blow I pulled away and gestured for the condoms to be brought into action.
She slipped one one me and demanded I fuck as hard as I could from behind, however I myself had some other ideas of how this would go down.  Like a giant silverback I mounted in the spider monkey position and proceeded to go deep sea drilling.  Lottie took the whole thing without complaint and begged for more deeper and harder action.  So I decided that the mish position would be best suited, feeling near the point of no return I ripped off the condome and gestured her to kneel as if she was going to get knighted, with a final few strokes of OWO and hand motion my load started to erupt; Like a good girl she took the entire week long load all over her titts and face. And then we lived happily ever after...The end.
Conclusion:

Attractive lady, willing to please, fun time all-round.

Score:

7/10

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

No

Value for money:

Yes

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  She looks stunning.  :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

Another great review, who would you recommend to visit at cc? Kendall looks good.  :drinks:

thatguy

1. Kylie - 18 year old long dark hair, tight body, very tight pussy

2. Emma - Studenty type, toned and very tight

3. Eva - Tight toned busty babe

Offline foreverhung

I bet she fucking loved it TG, was she screaming and did she cum like fuck?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

thatguy

Husqvarna360

Thanks for the feedback 'That Guy',I have tried to contact them a few times bit so far Comms are very poor but will try again.  Thanks  :hi: