Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - London Tour  (Read 2056 times)

131 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (129 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was back in July. Should have done it sooner, because of how nice she was with my retarded mistake.
Hayley is extremely popular, so the rare times she does a London tour it gets booked up fast. Anyway I took a chance on a date she was 50/50 about doing incall on, and I got lucky.

My retarded mistake was that the booking was in Waterloo and I went to a hotel in Victoria! The one time I decided not to double check on the day and I do this dumbass thing! It takes half hour to get between the two, so I was obviously going to be half hour late. I told Hayley I would pay for 2 hours as agreed and shorten the session down so that I leave on the time i was originally supposed to, which is the right thing to do as it was completely my fault. Hayley was really lovely about the whole thing, and even offered that I can stay the full 2 hours. But I was not going to do that.

I have never met her before and that's how nice she was/is.

Looks/appearance:
Hayley is cute and sexy all in one. She was wearing a summer dress and when she dropped it off her with her back turned to me, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. She also has this incredibly tiny waist, which when combined with her pert bum bent looks amazing from behind when she's bent over

Meet:
Was pretty much a very relaxed session.
First round was OWO, RO, and missionary. I take pride in normally being able to make most women cum from RO, but I had to concede defeat with Hayley

Second round was more OWO and sex in multiple positions. The view from behind when she was bent over the bed was amazing, such a tiny waist! Afterwards I enjoyed watching her make herself come with her massive wand vibrator on full. She told me she very rarely ever orgasms from RO or sex, because of over-use of vibrators when she was younger, so that helped soothe my ego  :P

I was always mindful of the time, so I made sure we called an end at the original time the booking was supposed to end. As I was getting ready, and she was packing her bag (naked of course) we were just chatting, so I ended up leaving 15 minutes later

Hayley is lovely, and if i'm ever in Portsmouth or she's back in London, I will definitely try to see her again

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for review...how much did you pay I notice the fee is now £100 PH?...

Offline beanfarmer05

I saw Hayley in a duo with miss kdd,lovely girl,and dirty too,not as dirty as kdd but gave her a run for her money.

Took a big facial with her head hanging over the side of the bed and took it like a trooper.

In fact I should write a review and will do.

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for review...how much did you pay I notice the fee is now £100 PH?...

Think it was £260 for the 2 hours