Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen Perfect B(Warrington) recently  (Read 315 times)

turkmanstan

Perfect B has been well reviewed on this forum but it would be good to know if anyone has seen her recently.I think she is a very busy girl and has alot of AW feedback as well as reviews on here.I have got a confirmed booking with her but if anyone could give a state of play statement about her that would be good.She may not be as submissive as I normally like but I thought it would be interesting to give her a whirl and see how I get on.
See is my plan C for this week and the two girls that I wanted have not logged into AW recently.Lets hope she is a good third choice and I will report back her accordingly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Al Reet

Perfect B has been well reviewed on this forum but it would be good to know if anyone has seen her recently.I think she is a very busy girl and has alot of AW feedback as well as reviews on here.I have got a confirmed booking with her but if anyone could give a state of play statement about her that would be good.She may not be as submissive as I normally like but I thought it would be interesting to give her a whirl and see how I get on.
See is my plan C for this week and the two girls that I wanted have not logged into AW recently.Lets hope she is a good third choice and I will report back her accordingly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Has been on my HL for ever and I've still not got round to seeing her, but I will at some point. Be good to see an up to date review, hope you have a good one  :thumbsup: