Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fanny price  (Read 2127 times)

3 review(s) for FannyPrice (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sausageballs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Went to see fanny price today as she is on tour in Newcastle wish I hadn't.
 So I arrived at the apartment where fanny was working not to far away from central station, when she opend the door I was disappointed but thought fuck it I'll work with it, [especially as I had just had a Magic gel] paper work out of the way then into the bedroom. Started to kiss me with her awfull ashtray breath so quickly pulled away and guided her down towards my chopper bj was ok but had better, on with the rubber and she was bent over for doggy, as I was riding her I kept gettin a waft of stale piss floating up so we changed to her being on top, even worse smell from her arm pits, quickly finished and got out of there. Think that has to be my worst punt in 10+ years of doing this.
Deffo won't be back an defo not recommended, you would get a better smelling fat bird that had been dancing in the big market on a Friday night.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Went to see fanny price today as she is on tour in Newcastle wish I hadn't.
 So I arrived at the apartment where fanny was working not to far away from central station, when she opend the door I was disappointed but thought fuck it I'll work with it, [especially as I had just had a Magic gel] paper work out of the way then into the bedroom. Started to kiss me with her awfull ashtray breath so quickly pulled away and guided her down towards my chopper bj was ok but had better, on with the rubber and she was bent over for doggy, as I was riding her I kept gettin a waft of stale piss floating up so we changed to her being on top, even worse smell from her arm pits, quickly finished and got out of there. Think that has to be my worst punt in 10+ years of doing this.
Deffo won't be back an defo not recommended, you would get a better smelling fat bird that had been dancing in the big market on a Friday night.

Link doesn't work try the one at the bottom of her profile page.     :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Link doesn't work try the one at the bottom of her profile page.     :hi:

It worked for me.............BUT there you go  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Been a few threads on here about her Err "Unsavoury Aroma's" and lack of "Hygiene" before............. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It worked for me.............BUT there you go  :D :D :D

It's the OP's link that doesn't work, 'itsjustme' posted the correct one as I was typing.   :hi:

Might be best to walk if you're disappointed at the door. 

Offline Moresomes

Saw her at her place in the Tyne valley a couple of years ago.
The house was an absolute shit tip, and she wasn't too fragrant either.
I posted on a previous thread.

2.msg834185#msg834185 date=1440187192]
I saw her about a year ago and wished I hadn`t. House in the Tyne valley was a tip, and I mean a tip. Climbed the uncarpeted staircase to the bedroom. The curtains were DRAWING PINNED up with half of one of them hanging down affording anyone in the house over the street a good view of the action. I cut short the kissing as she badly needed some dental work. Got on the bed and realised there was a faint smell reminicent of the shithouse door on a Grimsby trawler, so just made the best of a bad job with some covered oral (my choice), then pulled the mac off and left a load on her chin. Left, and went to the pub up the road for a reviver. Awful punt.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

Saw her at her place in the Tyne valley a couple of years ago.
The house was an absolute shit tip, and she wasn't too fragrant either.
I posted on a previous thread.

2.msg834185#msg834185 date=1440187192]
I saw her about a year ago and wished I hadn`t. House in the Tyne valley was a tip, and I mean a tip. Climbed the uncarpeted staircase to the bedroom. The curtains were DRAWING PINNED up with half of one of them hanging down affording anyone in the house over the street a good view of the action. I cut short the kissing as she badly needed some dental work. Got on the bed and realised there was a faint smell reminicent of the shithouse door on a Grimsby trawler, so just made the best of a bad job with some covered oral (my choice), then pulled the mac off and left a load on her chin. Left, and went to the pub up the road for a reviver. Awful punt.  :thumbsdown:

Well I was lucky as I drove up the Tyne to her place and sat in the village pub, but got NO reply to my texts. So after my beer I fucked off back home, posted on here and after the comments on her place and hygiene issues. I got off fekin lightly, by NOT getting to sniff her "Rank smelling Fanny"  :D :D :D

Offline CELICA GT

It's a case of not Fanny at any Price !! :sarcastic:

itsonlyonce

me too, seen her years ago in travelodge near metro centre.....fist thing i noticed were her teeth looked like they were bombed in the blitz and her fanny smelt like a market fish stall.....Regretably i banged her up the arse and the amount of shit on the mac when i pulled out nearly made me spew....Fucking worst punt id ever had....Also her tits didn't look like they did in the pics, saggy and horrible.....All i can say is she must have a fooking good photographer......Pretty old looking too, not at all what i expected!

I regret not reviewing her to warn others, however i never knew about UKP then.

Offline johnny34

Maybe she should change her name to FisherPrice  :D

Offline Moresomes

Maybe she should change her name to FisherPrice  :D

Or Fanny Haddock.   :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Or Fanny Haddock.   :scare:

One things for sure chaps...........She's NOT getting my "Cod Piece"  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D