Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BillieBlows - £30??  (Read 2651 times)

Miketyson21

Hi,

How is this girl £30?  Presume she is possibly older than stated or maybe suddenly needs the money..

Any ideas / comments?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Hi,

How is this girl £30?  Presume she is possibly older than stated or maybe suddenly needs the money..

Any ideas / comments?

External Link/Members Only

Her AW profile doesn't say £30. £40 blow and go is the cheapest rate on her page (expensive bj imo)

Miketyson21

Apologies, she must have changed it or I need to go to Specsavers.  I'm sure it was £30 yesterday though...

Offline Jerboa

Maybe her phone was quiet and she had the business sense to do a sale.

Offline claretandblue

According to pumps she is a definite TS  :lol: ,personally I'm undecided

Offline kaj314

Offline Herges Adventures

According to pumps she is a definite TS  :lol: ,personally I'm undecided

Hmmm - I like the tats and that but I was put off by the fact she doesn't allow RO and prefers anal...
Beginning to add up now !!!  :D

Offline claretandblue

Hmmm - I like the tats and that but I was put off by the fact she doesn't allow RO and prefers anal...
I did not know that!I would say that's case closed   :D

CheeseInferno

Had her a few years ago and she was no TS then! She seems to have gone mad on the tats and botox since I saw here though.

Smatte

Seen her 5 times and shes definitely no TS... sweet girl with issues and a lot of tats etc.

Offline claretandblue

Seen her 5 times and shes definitely no TS... sweet girl with issues and a lot of tats etc.
:lol: ok if you say so,why doesn't she do RO?

Offline barney

Hi chaps, think there's some comments about her within East of England section

Offline MrMatrix

I saw her in May 2014 and she only had a couple of tats then. She had nice skin,  her face was natural and she hadn't done all those fillers that we see now. She was very enthusiastic in her performance. As some one said earlier she doesn't like her nipples sucked, got a bit stressy when I tried as I recall. Also she had put a small towel over the lampshade of the bedside light, very odd. But the funniest thing was she was wearing a cheap blond wig and whilst doing missionary this wig gradually crept forward over her forehead to almost covering her eyes, couldn't help but laugh. Nice girl, very nice shag. Personally I think she looked better then than she does now.