Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie Matthews Cardiff  (Read 1608 times)

27 review(s) for Mollie x (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

1hr in call £200

Well for those who on the board know MM been top of my small H/L for a long time. But after couple of failed attempts (mine not Mollies fault)

A date and time was arranged.
All comms prior too were great. On the day Mollie text to say would be 15 minutes late, what's a few minutes when you've waited weeks.

Location somewhere up the Capital nice apartment complex and entry all sorted once arrived.
Well I was greeted by an absolute stunner IMHO. she just ticks all my boxes on AW search.

As she greeted me I was not let down at all. Certainly looked mint in her stockinged outfit and it certainly wasn't some primark number.

The (.)(.) are a huge turn on and ink was top draw, into bedroom brief chat and an amazing Hr followed.
Just went with my usual OWO, RO and Pentration protected. With a stunning finish doggy in front of mirror.

I have honked on for my short time how dire Swansea is and have to say again. Cardiff is where it's at and think Mollie and the Other Cardasians Kandice,Annabelle etc would all be top draw.

Also her personality was fab, and really genuine girl.

Jumping back in the punting mobile heading back to the unmistakable Skyline of Port Talbot. There was only one track to play Coldplays Paradise full blast.

Shame I hadn't more time to visit more of the Cardiff Elite.

np500

You're one of two things J, fucking loaded or twatin skint 😀, your a legend, if I had it I'd never be home, but glad you enjoyed , some of which most of us still got to save up for ! As I've said , my next 3sum with K before Christmas , good one .

Offline mrdiamond77

Well done Jester, glad you finally got to see Mollie.  I have also seen her myself this week.  Welcome back by the way.  You have been missed.  :drinks:

Jester269269

:hi: cheers guys been a blast and through mutual teamwork this boards been a blast  :drinks:
Cymru Am Byth

Gatchaman

Glad you finally got there J, and glad it lived up to expectations  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Certainly did, if it goes Pete Tong up here! Lmao I'm moving into apartment next door to her  :D
And calling it a day just drop in there once in a while  ;)