Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lilly xx Kings Cross  (Read 1470 times)

24 review(s) for PASSIONATE Lilly xx (18 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for _Seductive Marika_ (20 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline blueruin

External Link/Members Only
1hr at £120 as expected

Top floor flat a short walk from kings cross, was sent the Post Code on booking and texted for the exact address when I arrived, all went smoothly.

After arrival Lilly confirmed the time, paid the fee and I was invited to take a shower to which I agreed. The bathroom is very small, and was Sauna hot due to a large radiator on the wall, shower is also very small but did the job.

Back into the bedroom and still towelling off, started a bit of a snog and a feel with Lilly.

Lilly to me is the girl next door type, if the girl next door was a cute Polish girl. Nice body, small firm boobs, she was wearing a high necked teddy and no stockings despite what it says on her profile. It must be ten years since I last tackled a girl in a teddy so I wasn’t sure how to open it up. She paused to take of the teddy as I seemed incapable and that’s when I remembered they have gusset poppers which I could have had some fun popping.
Slipped a couple of fingers inside and she was pre-lubed.

On to the bed for a bit of a snog and then she moved into a very nice BBBJ, after a bit I asked for 69 and could smell the slight strawberry sent of the lube. After a bit asked for a condom and we did it missionary until I came.
She went to clean up and after she came back we lay on the bed and cuddled for a bit, tried to engage her in conversation and as others have said her English is minimal.  I moved round and started to suck her nipples, I didn’t notice any reaction from them.  Fingered her with first 1 and the two fingers which she took well, this lasted for a while.

For my round two I lay back and asked for a BJ, she must’ve been at it a good twenty mins without complaint before I came, I didn’t see her spit but she did disappear after for a couple of mins. I asked for a quick shower and dressed, Even some basic chitchat here was difficult.

Nice girl, a good GFE just would be better with some nice chat