Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wrestling anyone?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline md469

I have a particular fantasy which invlves being wrestled by attractive women. There are places in london such as External Link/Members Only which accomodates this but if anyone is able to advise on anywhere closer to Brum where this is available I would be extremely grateful. :thumbsup:

Offline H_p_5

Try
External Link/Members Only

She's not in the midlands but closer the ldn

Roadster

How does this work? Is it wrestling followed by sex, is it sex while wrestling, or is it just straight up sweaty wrestling with a woman?

Not taking the piss, genuinely asking.

:drinks:

Offline EddieThead669

Yeah, I would love this.
It would be great to her into a Tombstone position or top part of a power bomb.
LOL

Ming

How does this work? Is it wrestling followed by sex, is it sex while wrestling, or is it just straight up sweaty wrestling with a woman?

+1, sounds interesting, would like to know more.

Ming  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AxaJ is into wrestling:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also, when I searched on Adultwork, found 20 profiles. Too many to list individually.

Search using only the following criteria:

1 Select Female
2 In Specific Words: type in "wres" only

Offline Rockhead

Roadster - it's generally just wrestling. There may be a few individuals out there that will do both, but to my knowledge there are no genuine female wrestlers in the UK that will wrestle you and shag you. There are some girls on AW that will do wrestling-type stuff as part of a sexual encounter.

To the OP - in the Midlands you have TC Wrestling, which is based in Rowley Regis, West Midlands. They produce loads of superb female vs female wrestling footage, ranging from competitive to fantasy. Also mixed wrestling. They do sometimes host wrestling sessions with some of the girls, but it's not generally advertised as such, so you are best advised to contact them. External Link/Members Only   (Sexy as it is, bear in mind that NO sex is involved in any way - although interestingly, a number of WGs have worked for TC as wrestlers, with varying degrees of success).

There is a small organisation called Pole Fighters in Walsall I think, who do mixed sessions. They have a pretty crude website which you'll need to Google. This is pure wrestling, definitely nothing involving sex.

Generally speaking, the wrestling scene has declined massively in the UK in the last ten years, with a number of key organisations and individuals going out of business, or retiring. One of the biggest problems IMO is that it costs the same or more to wrestle a woman as it does to have sex with someone. Wrestling is fun - but I prefer sex, so that's what I do.  :rolleyes:

Roadster

Thanks very much for that. 

I can sort of see the attraction, I remeber having fun watching mud wrestling in the 80s and I enjoyed one or two of the Ultimate Surrender videos, but I feel that what you are describing would probably leave me feeling a little frustrated.

It'd be more fun playing for forfeits!   :blush:

Offline Rockhead

Thanks very much for that. 

I can sort of see the attraction, I remeber having fun watching mud wrestling in the 80s and I enjoyed one or two of the Ultimate Surrender videos, but I feel that what you are describing would probably leave me feeling a little frustrated.

It'd be more fun playing for forfeits!   :blush:

I agree! I used to enjoy session wrestling until I realised I could actually have sex for the same £££ or less. I still enjoy watching women wrestle though - it remains a massive turn-on for me.

Offline md469

thanks for the input guys - rockheads response is spot on - i have wrestled axa and she is a tough cookie but very sexy ;) have added jasmyn to hotlist and will be sure to check out the rowley gym although have emailed TC a couple of days ago but no reply yet :(
personally i have experienced wrestling both with and without relief - enjoy both......but the former has the edge of course but you have to respect the wishes of the girl and she will have made it clear if the foirmer is available by her profile/website/aw etc.
Any further input greatly appreciated  :thumbsup: