Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Smile Manchester-June  (Read 939 times)

Gushi

Having trouble posting the link but most that lurk here know about this place and where it is. It is very convenient to the Piccadilly train station and just an easy 10 minute walk from there.

I walked in without an appointment and asked for a massage. I asked for an 1 1/2 and paid the 60. I had to wait for 10 minutes because everyone was busy but I was next in line. A few Came in after me as well so unless they had appointments I'm guessing I got lucky with the timing.

I asked who would be doing the massage and was told Patty. I was happy to hear this because I think I have read good things about her on this site. Finally get called to the room and lay down on the table. In walks a very cute girl with a great smile and happy attitude. She was friendly, giggly, and flirty. She asked my name and I asked hers even though I knew it. Turns out it was June.  Either way I was happy, I think June would have been my second choice anyway.

Skipping to the end ( the only thing most care about) with about 20 minutes or so left she asked me if I wanted to have the big boy (her words ) massaged. I inquired about price and she gave me the menu. Worked out 40 for a topless HE. I told her that was fair as long as she went slow and didn't try to get to the finish line too quick, which also gave me time to play with her a little.

She was great, and she did as promised going very slow and allowing me to explore a little. I didn't push any boundaries or go below the waist other than her covered ass. While she was stroking me I asked about other services that may be offered. She said that HE were the only things that took place and not all girls did it. The good news; if a girl doesn't provide that and a person asks then they will sub out or tag team someone else in to finish you off. She also said that she does not provide that service to everyone. She told me this matter of factory and seemed sincere, not in the " your the only one I've ever done this for baby, you are too irrestitable" way.

Overall it was a great time....the massage was top notch and maybe a just a little bit lower in skill than a LMT. That's a licensed massage therapist....not sure if they are called that here. Basically it is a legit, professional massage. And she was friendly and pleasant. You are lucky to have a place like this here. The ones where I a man from are about a 3/10 compared to this gem of 9/10.

Offline Clipit

Thanks mate. Are you able to post the link or pm me the details. I'd like to pay a visit!

Thanks