Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amy - Cardiff  (Read 1018 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet-Amy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Sweet-Amyy (28 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Llanfrechfa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now be gentle please. This is my first review.

The meeting took place at Amy's flat. Not far from the Cardiff city centre. It was easy to find. The flat was clean and I felt safe.

The photographs of Amy are accurate. Wonderful nipples. They were rock hard.

I found Amy was friendly and chatty. There were no awkward silences.

BJ (uncovered), hand job and anal. Amy let me go down on her. Her pussy was completely shaven. Huge lips are big

Amy is a friendly and out going girl. Amy has a pretty face. Amy has a cracking set of tits. Not the biggest pair. But a handful, with bullet like nipples.

Amy has a natural figure. With a cracking round arse.

There appeared to a bit of gagging as she sucked my cock. Amy's pussy was clean and fresh. She gets very wet and enjoys you going down on her.

Without any prompting from me she took the lead and slipped my cock in her arse. Amy took it well, and seemed to be enjoying what I describe as a good anal fucking.

Plenty of chatting and recovery time. In fairness I had a very good time, and would visit again. Amy said she won't be around forever, so grab a chance to see her while you can.

Parking could be an issue as it is mostly resident parking. However, if you look you will find off street parking.

I will visit again. I am unable to add the link. Perhaps admin will be kind enough to do it.

lucozing

:thumbsup: i need to see her before she stops.  Hows the bed?  :lol:

Offline cooperS

She has to be the next girl I see

np500

Well done o p on your first review, I didn't do one for her ( think I should have in hind sight ) as there were two at the time and I couldn't add anything ( bed apart ) she does have the biggest flaps I've ever sucked on, we talked for nearly an hour after as I alluded to at the time and with out detailed woffoling, she will be gone in the new year for a grand adventure of a life time, so if you want to check those flaps out before she's gone, better get in there.

Offline mrdiamond77

I was booked in to see her yesterday but she was ill.  Hope to see her soon.  Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup: