Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Busty - Bounds Green -BORDERLINE positive  (Read 2381 times)

3 review(s) for Beauty_Busty_ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Location: Just off North Circular, about 15 minutes walk from Bounds Green tube.  Location was a pain in the arse to get to!  Room in a house that has been converted into flats/rooms.  Room was adequate and bed was very soft and saggy.  Shower adequate.

Cost: £90/1 hour

Girl: This is where the 'borderline' comes in.  Facially I would say that she is 3/10, and a size 14.  Age 28-30.  She's not my type physically.  The pics are her but a little misleading.

Service: Friendly girl, speaks English well. Very good service indeed, enthusiastically delivered.  Bit of massage. Excellent owo and doggy.  I emptied my nuts, that's for sure.

Would I repeat? No.

Offline OutForJustice80

Location: Just off North Circular, about 15 minutes walk from Bounds Green tube.  Location was a pain in the arse to get to!  Room in a house that has been converted into flats/rooms.  Room was adequate and bed was very soft and saggy.  Shower adequate.

Cost: £90/1 hour

Girl: This is where the 'borderline' comes in.  Facially I would say that she is 3/10, and a size 14.  Age 28-30.  She's not my type physically.  The pics are her but a little misleading.

Service: Friendly girl, speaks English well. Very good service indeed, enthusiastically delivered.  Bit of massage. Excellent owo and doggy.  I emptied my nuts, that's for sure.

Would I repeat? No.
Thanks for the review man. Very conveniently located for me so might be worth a quickie or a half hour. Is she downright ugly then? Her face pics on profile are ok if not actually pretty. Also can you confirm she allows CIM?

Candyman

This review reads like a negative let alone a neutral and certainly not a positive. Having said all that, tits look great in the photos

Offline OutForJustice80

I think that sounds like a (borderline) positive to me?  :unknown:

Offline JamesRockford

Having said all that, tits look great in the photos

Tits natural size C, responsive.

Offline Bassman

She looks a bit milfy.

Review could read both ways. Facially she doesn't seem as low as a 3. But then I know first hand how pics can be deceiving!

She tempts me but in need to know more about her body.. belly? Curvy in the right places etc?

Offline JamesRockford

She tempts me but in need to know more about her body.. belly? Curvy in the right places etc?

Hmmm... not curvy in a firm way - more typically "Polish plump".  Not a saggy belly but not bikini ready either.

Offline Bassman

Hmmm... not curvy in a firm way - more typically "Polish plump".  Not a saggy belly but not bikini ready either.

Cheers for the info. I'm undecided.

Offline The_Don

Is this her new profile  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town:    Warren Street Euston Baker Street Kings Cross
County:    City of London
Region:    London
Nationality:    Polish

Orientation:    Straight
Views:    958
Last Login:    Today

Hidden Image/Members Only