Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whitchurch road warning  (Read 1865 times)

English1969

I was there Sunday. Chap from flat 73. Tried to break in to my car. I believe he is working with staff at Anaya Thai. Clocking punters and their vehicles

Offline Lickster42

newforthisyear

Good thing I parked about 5-10 minute walk away, popped into a shop and bought a drink before announcing to the girl I was outside, check out who is loitering around or watching people before going in..

Offline chesterpunter

Does anya thai have a 'shop' or is she working from a flat...couldnt find it last week

Offline snaitram99

Ananya Thai has a shop front at no. 91 (address is or has been available online). Don't know why anyone would need to phone them on arrival rather than just walk into the shop. Also cannot see why they would be watching where car parked and alerting guy in no. 73, rather than just getting on with making their money from massages & poss. extras.  :unknown:

There may be some confusion with another girl who I think has been mentioned as working nearby, but apart from shopfront, similar comments apply.

newforthisyear

Ananya Thai has a shop front at no. 91 (address is or has been available online). Don't know why anyone would need to phone them on arrival rather than just walk into the shop. Also cannot see why they would be watching where car parked and alerting guy in no. 73, rather than just getting on with making their money from massages & poss. extras.  :unknown:

There may be some confusion with another girl who I think has been mentioned as working nearby, but apart from shopfront, similar comments apply.

There's an entrance to a flat very close to the location in question.

The girls ask you to phone so they can run down, unlock the door and lead you up to the flat.

Offline snaitram99

There's an entrance to a flat very close to the location in question.

The girls ask you to phone so they can run down, unlock the door and lead you up to the flat.

Are the girls there Thai and if so do they sometimes work in Ananya?

Either way I can't see how it would be in their interest to co-operate with someone targeting customers cars (although he could be watching out for such targets.)

newforthisyear

The gurls are Thai but i cannot confirm if they work with annaya...

I suspect its just someone who knows whats going on and watching for people entering the location knowing full well he has at least 30 minutes to try his luck...