Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie & Welsh Carmen - Newport  (Read 1488 times)

27 review(s) for Mollie x (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for CarmenBrooke (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline charch

Date - Early October

Location - Nice hotel in Newport

I had this idea of an overnight with Welsh Carmen as she is now, knowing she is Bi sexual and it being a while since i have had a threesome i thought of starting off the booking with Mollie as well. It didn't take much arranging as both girls were keen so the date was set. Both girls turned up on time as arranged together, you could hear them giggling as they came down the corridor.
I thought boy was I in for some fun.

Both girls are stunning and have a certain look that just works for me and we all got on like old friends.
Carmen came out wearing some stunning lingerie and Mollie wearing a one piece that complimented her figure perfectly.

What clothes were on came off quickly and we got to intimate. We all took turns in the middle of the bed giving out our requests like a movie director. We made sure we all happy before taking a short break. The toys were out and I allowed the girls to have some personal time and sat back for a while until i couldn't resist the need to join in. I don't think they minded either.

We moved around the room a bit and there was no shortage of attention from either girl, always keen to play their part in the threesome.
There was no shortage of laughs and smiles and pleasurable groans we worked our way around each other.
The 90 mins flew by.
There was no holding back on the services everything was available with a smile.

Everyone enjoyed themselves and when it was time for Mollie to leave Carmen and I both said our good byes knowing we would see her again.

Carmen and I both got showered and dressed for something to eat. She looked absolutely stunning walking to dinner, a complete lady. We talked, and laughed to the point where we felt everyone one looking at us and just carried on laughing as if it didn't matter. This girl has a fun and addictive personality.

Following a few drinks and a laugh at the bar went back to the room.......

We peeled of one an others clothes and went at it like animals both eager to please each other.
We had visited the hotel before and planned sex on the balcony albeit with a robe on which was fun for this time of year.
The fun just carried on back in the room until we just feel asleep.
No shortage of services and willingness.
Carmen just has this sex thing where she makes it feel so perfect, gets what you are looking for every time and just delivers.
Perfect lady for any setting.

Sleep was required after that, an absolutely perfect night.

I left my phone on and was woken early, school boy error i had a earful for but all was forgiven and we had a light session before going for breakfast, with some of the same staff from the night before and who made a point of saying hello. Perhaps we were a bit loud but who cares.

An absolutely brilliant, perfect time for me. I hope the girls enjoyed it as much.
1st time I used a blue pill and yes i think it helped.

OK the money bit.

Mollie £ 300 for the 1.5 hrs
Welsh Carmen £ 1000 for the overnight.

Yes I would do it again, finances allowing.
Yes value for money. It is that time of year when i will spoil myself and i have.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

lucozing

Great review.  Sounds like fun there.  :thumbsup:

np500

Nice one charch, you do have good times with carmen and good luck to you, ( you know the score ) awesome time, mollies next on my 3sum list, Kandice will sort that before Christmas, so long as my o h don't hit me with another over the top Christmas demand, and believe me she's good at those out of the blue, stealth,  passion killing financial demands ffs !
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 05:03:06 pm by np500 »

Offline Mil 34

Awesome review, there's been some good threesomes been had lately.
Having seen both these girls I can only imagine how good it would be to see them together

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  I will have to add Carmen to my ever expanding HL.  I must also try and sort out my Kandice & Mollie duo.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Flippin 'eck Charch. Sounds like a magnificent time. If I win the lottery then I'll try to replicate this