Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicky--love-new-sexy-in-torquay  (Read 1545 times)

Offline meatywsg

I messaged and booked Pinky
External Link/Members Only

But i was fobbed off with Nicky when i arrived

Location: Easy to find, Queens Quay, Victoria Parade, Torquay, TQ1 2BB, the entrance is the large double doors leading to flats, between the Thai Tiger restaurant and the ice cream parlour right in front of the clock tower. Flat 6 on the 3rd floor.

Comms: should of heeded the signs, the most grumpiest Thai person ever with a real attitude answers the phone, very unfriendly. SMS's took hours to be responded to.

No idea what happened to Pinky, Nicky played dumb when i asked. Room was nice, big double bed, but towels and sheets were not changed after i left, merely flattened out.

Nicky is fat. Her breasts and nipples match her picture, thats about all. The hall way inside the flat door is kept pitch black so its not until you reach the room you get a view. I would also say she's late 30's and absolutely hates what she does and is not afraid to show it.

Very poor OWO for a minute or so, then condom, then cowgirl for 2 minutes and then i was asked why i had not cum !?!  :dash:

After another 2 minutes she said "You fuck I" and she rolled over and held her legs open...i said no thanks carry on, she remounted for reverse cowgirl but by now i was getting bored. Wanting to get it over with we moved to missionary where i ended up pulling off teh condom and helping myself all over her stomach, which she squealed and complained about  :unknown:

She jumped off cleaned herself with tissues and then passed me some tissues for me to clean myself....i hate that...a good Thai ALWAYS cleans you up. She then started to dress...i mentioned there were still 30 odd minutes left, she said she could massage me or i could go. I said i wanted more fun (i actually didn't, but i wanted the answer) and she said "you cum already".

A shit provider does not make a shit brothel, Pinky and Britney may be a good punt....but I've done my part for the team...its someone elses turn to try the others!

Offline meatywsg

This place is packing them in it seems, these 2 new providers are now operating from the same address alongside the original 3...