Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Petite  (Read 2558 times)

30 review(s) for Mature Petite (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chico

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I chose her because of her reviews on here.

Met this lady this evening really nice petite figure.
Only in Aberdeen for a few days I asked for 45mins but changed to one hour when I met her.

Comms where good no answer to the phone guess she was busy, but responded to a series of texts. Requested stockings and suspenders but she responded saying she had hold ups.

Called her when I arrived at due time and was given block and flat number. Very clean and well furnished flat.
I asked for a shower and she said yes. She was in a nice dress when I first met her. When I came out of the shower she was in sexy underwear and stockings. Her body is very good for her age and she apologised for being older. She is in better shape than most 40 yr olds I have seen. Face rather plain but she is very friendly and put me at ease.

Got down to starters and after a little light petting got into DFK and fingering her. She seemed to enjoy this and pulled my hand away and shuddered twice. I think she had at least two cums. Had some OWO and followed my instuctions for  how I like my OWO. Then had a little CG and fondled her then some doggy was responsive and energetic. Then went for 69 which she reponded to especially when I fingered her inbetween sucking her pussy. Ended with CIM which was good. Lay for a while chatting and smozzing. Shower and left a happy man.

She is a nice lady who gives good service. I would definitely see her again.

Looks 8/10
Figure 9/10
Oral 9/10
DFK 10/10 - JUST HOW I LIKE IT.  :yahoo:
Sex 9/10
Chatting 9/10
Friendlyness and responsiveness 10/10
No extra charges - yea !
Responded to my requests for clothing and also my requests during our time together.

Enjoy and don't f*k her arround - don't spoil it for my next time.

Mature Petite if you read this  :cool:

Offline ik8133

Nice review.  Looks like it's just a quick visit to Aberdeen, did she say she'd be returning at all?

Offline Davey Dykes

Had my eye on her but won't have the chance this time. Hopefully she'll return.

Offline chico

Back to Poland tonight I believe.

Offline onetwentyfour

Offline TheWomble

Aye, I missed by chance as she was away before we could get something setup for her Aberdeen visit.  Hopefully she'll be back as Aberdeen is mostly Romanian at the moment.

Offline JJM

Wouldn't do CIM when I see her so anyone might want to check beforehand.

Also her kissing was pecking and no playing with clit when getting fucked doggy