Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde Zaneta, London: South Ken - Great GFE!  (Read 1654 times)

18 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Zaneta (15 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FabioMouldonado

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £120 for 60 mins; FK, OWO, RO, Sex
Comms: Excellent, all by text on the day.
Zaneta: Perfect looking lady; sexy and pretty.

Positives: All of the above.
Negatives: It's hard to think of any, but if I was pushed I would say that maybe Zaneta took a little while to warm up. Also, she looks at herself in the mirror a lot...which I actually found quite sexy but some might not?!

The experience: I texted Zaneta on the day to ask availability, she was free and confirmed the meet asking me to text when I was outside for the flat number to complete the provided address. She also replied in the positive to my outfit request. Her text demeanor got me excited for a good meet.

Zaneta answered the door wearing a tight fitting pink dress and heels, making her my height. I have to say, she is just to my taste, a stunning looking lady and right up my street; shorter than me, petite but with nice sized boobs, perfect bum, lovely long blonde hair and piercing green eyes. I couldn't have designed her better!

Zaneta also has a nice way about her, she is gentle and soft and I like that.

Payment sorted, I accepted the offered shower. On my return we got straight into some gentle kissing. Lots of little moans from her which was nice. We stood in front of the room-width mirrors and I lifted her dresss a little to see that perfect bum...oh my, what a sight. Hello mini-Kee, that didn't take long. I whipped off her dress and we continued with a little more kissing, rubbing and groping then moved to the bed for more of the same.

I worked my way down her body to her amazing pussy. I stayed there for a while...who knows how long, it could have been days. She seemed to enjoy it I think (not sure if she came during this visit but she made some nice noises). We swapped positions and she gave me some nice, but shortlived OWO as she got the condom on me and jumped on top and started to grind away.

Well...this was quite something. This perfect creature sat on top of me going to town, and when she started to play with herself...I didn't even have time to say thank you to the genie. She changed her angle slightly to give me greater pleasure and I came hard. It lasted quite a while, after which she cleaned both of us up.

Now, the next bit (and I know this sounds weird) was one of my favourite moments of the whole meeting; she jumped playfully on the bed next to me and we had a really nice chat. She knows how to make a client want to come back alright. After about 10 minutes chatting it was time for me to jump in the shower and head. Bonus points, when I got back from my shower she was still naked and looking exquisite!

Some small talk, a kiss on the lips to say goodbye and I left thinking about how soon I could revisit.

Conclusion: Zaneta is extremely hot and very good at making the client happy.

Now, for those of you who have made it this far: I would love some recomendations of more girls like Zaneta as she isn't always around. Any thoughts greatfully recieved!