Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexiest Photo (West Mids girls only)  (Read 10121 times)

Offline Bumbuttass

Something strangely alluring about this one too (same gal as above)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Caratacus

And my nomination is :-

Great choice, and i had the pleasure of seeing it in the flesh last week.
Good to see you back btw

Dodo

Great choice, and i had the pleasure of seeing it in the flesh last week.
Good to see you back btw
Yes, I read your review and am planing a visit myself on the back of it, so thanks for that. That pic reminds me of the famous tennis one with the girl scratching her arse. Could be an interesting thread as there are some crackers out there.

Dodo

Dell, have you got a link for these two! Do you know if they take it up the jackcee?
 :(

Offline Madone1

I'm going to add a couple from Michelle Independent in as she always provides great wanking material. :dance:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

That wet t-shirt picture is amazing     :thumbsup:

Offline Bumbuttass

I'm going to add a couple from Michelle Independent in as she always provides great wanking material. :dance:

:thumbsup:
+100

Offline JJJ

« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:26:50 pm by JJJ »

bod666

Something went wrong with JJJs post - these are the pics for anyone feeling lazy

bod666

Offline azrael

Why is it some of the best bodies on AW belong to romanians. Shame thier services dont make the cut

getonit

Seeing as OP started the thread with white angel , I always liked this one of her mate Ms Artemis :

Offline poe

bod666

Hot yes.....put got some of the worse reviews I've read......shame....i'd blow the family heating budget on her :crazy:
What reviews do you mean? Nothing on here and 1 +ve on aw. Those pics are making me want to break my no romanians rule!

Offline poe

What reviews do you mean? Nothing on here and 1 +ve on aw. Those pics are making me want to break my no romanians rule!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44367.msg585755#msg585755

Still temped though.....a lick of that is worth the shit service

Dodo

Hi Bod, have a look at this link with the AW number on and read the threads  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:07:15 am by Dodo »

Dodo

I know where your cuming from but however good her body is if there is no effort from her it would be like shaggin a blow up doll. When they just lie there thinking of England (or Romania) it ain't much fun.

bod666

Thanks for pointing out the reviews - agree that no matter how hot she looks if the service is that bad it just isn't worth it.

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:51:22 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Warwick 68

Looks hot, but scroll all the way down likes list and there it is unprotected sex.

bod666

To be fair this is a thread for girls with sexy photos - they don't have to be good service providers or anyone we'd touch with a barge pole - unless I missed the rules? Dodo it's your thread - want to put some rules in to exclude barebackers?

Online webpunter

Quite a few have this showing - when BB not showing.  More often than not i'm sure they just forget to exclude this.  Although i usually only go for AW burds where they clearly state that BB not available / any requests will be blocked.  Coz plenty of choice & not worth the risk

Looks hot, but scroll all the way down likes list and there it is unprotected sex.

Offline azrael

Hot yes.....put got some of the worse reviews I've read......shame....i'd blow the family heating budget on her :crazy:

Where????

More Romanians, god why are they blessed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Online webpunter

Offline azrael

That link takes you to trevors review of nathalie who was a "black/mix raced romanian, also mentions a brenda-vip but her link is different to the one you refer to  :drinks:

Dodo

To be fair this is a thread for girls with sexy photos - they don't have to be good service providers or anyone we'd touch with a barge pole - unless I missed the rules? Dodo it's your thread - want to put some rules in to exclude barebackers?
Bod, I didn't think to deeply about that but what you suggest seems spot on. It's the photo that's important not price, performance, reliability etc. Simply the sexiest pic.

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 08:27:04 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

Her fanny looks like it's had a reet good hammering in one of her other pics

I've just watched some of her videos..... And yes it does take a hammering!

Offline smiley9

Who is this little hottie curry do you have a link ?
That's Nicole Madone1 good looking but a terrible attitude and SP with Negative reviews on UKP  :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

That's Nicole Madone1 good looking but a terrible attitude and SP with Negative reviews on UKP  :dash:

Shame she looks really hot!

Offline Madone1

Damn that's a shame she looks hot as fuck.