Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kodi1 - Glasgow  (Read 6504 times)

10 review(s) for Kodi1 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onetwentyfour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost

£75 for 30 mins.

Communications

Email on AW, good fast replies. Text on day of appointment to confirm.

Venue

Flat situated on the edge of the city centre, lots of on street parking, tricky to find.

Appearance

AW pictures accurate, if anything she is way more stunning in real life. Age spot on, could pass for younger.

Greeted at door wearing lingerie.

Services

Did not refuse anything in likes list, that I wanted.  DFK. Good OWO, various positions, all delivered with the the right amount of enthusiasim. Nice friendly personality.

Stunning girl
Good personality

Dislikes

Flat a tad tricky to find.

Conclusion

I would def return, and for longer.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 09:25:13 pm by onetwentyfour »

Offline Clattypats

Aye,looking at her profile pics..she has a nice chest (of drawers :D) And people had the cheek to slag my review of Kendra off...Cheers for the info  :hi:

Offline onetwentyfour

Aye,looking at her profile pics..she has a nice chest (of drawers :D) And people had the cheek to slag my review of Kendra off...Cheers for the info  :hi:

Indeed her AW profile pics are crap, but she is def a cracking bit of gear, otherwise known as stunning  :)

Offline Ronald Villiers

Does she put her number up or did you have to book her through adultwork?

Offline onetwentyfour

Does she put her number up or did you have to book her through adultwork?

I had to book her thru AW, but you do get her mobile once you have booked.

Offline Clattypats

I had to book her thru AW, but you do get her mobile once you have booked.
Do you now if she was ok with CIM?

Offline onetwentyfour

Do you now if she was ok with CIM?

Didn't do CIM, however I did get OWO, and strongly suspect if your clean she will do CIM.  I also notice its on her likes at her discretion.

Offline muffherwell91

Dislikes

Flat a tad tricky to find.

How difficult are we talking about? My sense of direction is poor and I can imagine me giving up on trying to locate it! LOL

Offline Clattypats

How difficult are we talking about? My sense of direction is poor and I can imagine me giving up on trying to locate it! LOL
Google maps is a wonderful  thing m8...I totally rely on it... :thumbsup:

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Stunning, Scottish, reasonably priced ... sounds very promising indeed. 

What height was she, roughly?

Offline onetwentyfour

I had to ask one of the locals, as its not where you expect it to be, and of course google maps is a good if you have it  :)

Offline onetwentyfour

Stunning, Scottish, reasonably priced ... sounds very promising indeed. 

What height was she, roughly?

I would estimate 5.3"

Offline captainstabben

her body looks great, but what's her face like?  :lol: and what colour of hair does she have?

Offline Clattypats

Very tempted by this one,i have to admit :)

Her likes list is pretty good aswell,if she sticks to it :thumbsup:

Offline emptymybaws

I sent her a message on AW as no phone number displayed, its not been read but then again she hasn't logged in for 2 days, part timer who knows  :rolleyes:

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

I would estimate 5.3"

Cheers.  5'3" is a decent height - not too tall, not too short.

Offline onetwentyfour

her body looks great, but what's her face like?  :lol: and what colour of hair does she have?

Very pretty face, and blonde hair.

Offline captainstabben

Very pretty face, and blonde hair.

Thanks for the info. :) I have a big hard on for blondes. Added to hot list.  :D

Offline seeker

Also emailed her a few days ago ...
Still unread ...
Shes on probation hotlist  :D

Offline Micky5633

Offline monstermuncher

I'm another whose emailed her,  but so far it's unread.

Offline onetwentyfour

What size of rack we talking?

Nice and firm, good sized rack. Might be enhanced, but very hard to tell.  I would say 32c.  I prefer small perk tits, but hers are great too.

Offline Clattypats

Her green light is on just now on AW, and her number showing :thumbsup:

Online The Man With No Name

Phone's aff. Anyone have any luck earlier?

Offline seeker

Green lights off
So' is' her phone ...
Although numbers still there  :wackogirl:

Offline captainstabben

Saw her yesterday, nice looking girl with a great personality. highly recommended.

Game on

Made inquiries through AW. asked about services, NO ALEVELS, CIM OR OWO , think she's false advertising. maybe this comment will make her prove me wrong.

Offline Cityfan1880

Appearance

AW pictures accurate, if anything she is way more stunning in real life. Age spot on, could pass for younger.

Greeted at door wearing lingerie.

This tells us no more about her appearance than the faceless pics on her profile. Hair colour? Height? Boob size? Tattoos?

What does she look like m8?

Offline captainstabben

Made inquiries through AW. asked about services, NO ALEVELS, CIM OR OWO , think she's false advertising. maybe this comment will make her prove me wrong.

During my booking she did do OWO. She made it clear during the booking no CIM, can't comment on the A-Levels as I didn't request it, nor is it my thing.

This tells us no more about her appearance than the faceless pics on her profile. Hair colour? Height? Boob size? Tattoos?

What does she look like m8?

If you bothered to read the whole thread you'll have noticed 124 have already answered all of your questions that other people have previously asked.

Her bust are enhanced I'm sure.

From my perspective she's really attractive, definitely better looking than most the hoors in the Glasgow scene right now.

Game on

During my booking she did do OWO. She made it clear during the booking no CIM, can't comment on the A-Levels as I didn't request it, nor is it my thing.

She clearly states , CIM, ALEVELS, if she's not going to perform those services, don't say you do? You got OWO, good for you.

When you first contact her, ask what services are on the menu, and see what she says? When i asked they were not. I've only made an honest comment.

If you bothered to read the whole thread you'll have noticed 124 have already answered all of your questions that other people have previously asked.

Her bust are enhanced I'm sure.

From my perspective she's really attractive, definitely better looking than most the hoors in the Glasgow scene right now.