Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Turner in Norwich  (Read 3276 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpio_online

External Link/Members Only

I kind of look on her as my first punt, though in fact she wasn't.

(There'd been one a couple of years earlier and I can't remember her name, but she was a fucking disaster. Briefly she was hiding behind the door in a very dark hallway and led me into the room. In the harsh light of day I found out why. She was awful. Young, from SA, but not good looking. I wanted to leave but I was rooted to the spot since it was my first time. I handed over the dosh. It was all downhill from there and I left early unsatisfied.)

Back to Tanya. I rocked up to her flat and waited until the time and texted for final instructions. I went in through the dark hallway. Alarm bells ringing in my mind because of the previous experience. I'd say Tanya is more close to her last profile photo than her first and maybe a little worse than that. I think at the time she had other photos which were more flattering and which would have swayed me to making a booking. She's definitely larger than her first image, but actually she's a lot of fun. tbh we had a lot of laughs, mainly because I'd been going through some medical issues and I'd been cracking jokes about doctors fingering my arsehole recently and it being the best action I'd had all year.

I digress. Tanya got on the job and gave a very commendable blowy. I can't remember whether it was with or without. I reciprocated for a bit and she seemed to enjoy it but what do I know. Then it was on with the condom, a bit of mish and finished off with doggy.

All-in-all Tanya was not who I was expecting but was a laugh. Though I guess we're not there for laughs, but it helped put me at ease. She did say at one point that we ought to get on with it.

Haven't been back, which would explain why I've been enjoying some Roms instead. I've got to say that all of these were before I came across this site. I'd been Googling another WG and got an explanation as to why she was so off with me.

SaneOnes

So, what exactly was the neutral based on? Was it because you didn't fancy her?

Robbiebucks

Sounds like the neutral is based on the photos being misleading and Tanya not what he was expecting

Offline Jerboa

How misleading are the photos? Is she two dress sizes bigger in real life? Or is the OP just very fussy?

Robbiebucks

How misleading are the photos? Is she two dress sizes bigger in real life? Or is the OP just very fussy?

All of her reviews (apart from the one positively glowing!) say she is bigger than her photos and much older than stated... I had her profile in my HL for a while but the reviews and feedback just didn't sit right with me either.

Offline Jerboa

Well it would help if punters try to give a idea how old or what dress size they think a WG is, says on her AW 28yrs and a size 12.

Offline glowworm

Age no problem, cup size Ill give it a go :D, but dress size I wouldn't have a fuckin clue!!

Offline Golovkin

When I seen her I would say size 18 maybe bigger as a guess. This was the reason I gave a negative. It wasn't the girl advertised anymore.

SaneOnes

There's no way she is a size 18. If she was that obese, someone would've said something. I'm guessing she is a size 14-16 which is of course unexpectedly chubby when we would go in to hopefully find the girl in the pics. She has had those pics up for 4/5 years if not longer. Now that's something someone should mention to her next time they see her.

Offline Golovkin

How would you know you wasn't there? It is possible she yoyo diets. She looked big when I seen her.

SaneOnes

I'm only saying that she wasn't a size 18. I'm sure she was still a cake-loving fat bastard when you saw her but size 18 falls in the obesity spectrum which is difficult to get back from even if the weight yo-yos. She probably hasn't been a size 12 for the last 2-3 years. 14-16 sizes would make her look fat given her height.

Wayne197979

I'm finding this misleading.
I've seen Tanya a few times and gutted she isn't coming to the area anymore. Staying down south closer to home.
Tanya is survey and very propositioned. Gorgeous tits and racially stunning.
Only draw back is fuck me can she talk. At one point I thought I had gone to the barbers for a haircut.
Good fun though and a great sense of humour. Amazing cock how her and a good fuck.

vt

I'm finding this misleading.
I've seen Tanya a few times and gutted she isn't coming to the area anymore. Staying down south closer to home.
Tanya is survey and very propositioned. Gorgeous tits and racially stunning.
Only draw back is fuck me can she talk. At one point I thought I had gone to the barbers for a haircut.
Good fun though and a great sense of humour. Amazing cock how her and a good fuck.

Some funny predictive text going on there!  :D

You've got to allow for the fact that some people just click and others don't. One man's meat is another's poison and all that!  :hi:

Wayne197979

Some funny predictive text going on there!  :D

You've got to allow for the fact that some people just click and others don't. One man's meat is another's poison and all that!  :hi:
bloody tablet thing. Had a mind of its own for spelling.
I agree with you entirely. I punt about once a week, so seen a fair few ladies. So far I have kept away from here. I have seen bad reviews on ladies I had a great time with.