Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Alice1 in Norwich June 2016  (Read 1155 times)

37 review(s) for Lovely Alice1 (34 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpio_online

External Link/Members Only

I first met Alice back in mid-June. But my story with her started 3 weeks earlier when I turned up at a hotel to meet her one evening. I'd made the appointment with her earlier that day via text without any problems. 10 minutes before the meeting I texted to say I was on my way. Actually, I was rather nervously sitting in the car around the corner, not wishing to be late. 10 minutes later I rolled into the car park and texted again to say that I'd arrived. Shortly after I was a bit disappointed to receive a text saying that she'd been ejected from the hotel and had forgotten to tell me. Never mind, another lonely wank for me then :) I think Alice left town the next day so I never had the pleasure.

Luckily she came back mid-June, as I said. So since she'd received good feedback on AW and had some pictures showing her face and full body shots I wasn't put off by our first debacle. I texted early in the morning and promptly received a response securing an evening hour. This time it was to be a flat in the city centre, so a couple of minutes before the meeting I texted to say that I was close by and what were the specific joining instructions. I was asked to wait for a couple of minutes. This soon turned into 10 minutes, then 15, and 20. After 30 minutes of waiting I texted again and got a reply about the landlord unexpectedly turning up and couldn't be got rid of.

Well, being a sucker for rejection, I texted the next morning to see whether she was free again. Long story short, less than 12 hours later I was in through the door and met by Alice from the photos. What a treat! She was skimpily dressed in some black number which barely covered her bum and had her boobs spilling out the side. The smile on my face was instantaneous. She kissed me and didn't mind me having a feel of her lovely peachy arse. I excused myself for a shower. Actually I always have a shower before going, but I wanted her to know that I'm definitely clean. I returned quite quickly and the small towel barely concealed the boner that I was sporting which had come on in the shower thinking about Alice.

She remarked that I was clearly ready for action and I couldn't agree more. We kissed a little and fell onto the bed. It wasn't long before her mouth was up and down my cock and balls like the proverbial yoyo. She really worked that and the smile on my face got bigger. At one point I shifted around and stuck a pillow under my head to get a better view. I'm not sure how long this went on for but I was pleased with the attention and from a very pretty, perfectly formed small girl.

We switched and I started licking her pussy like a demon. It was definitely a shaven haven and I stayed down there for as long as I could. Now she seemed to be making the right noises but I'm not sure that I rocked her world. Meh. Some you win, some you lose. Either way she tasted lovely and I certainly enjoyed myself. I came up for air and wiped my mouth and chin and Alice reached for the cover which was swiftly rolled on. Seconds later she was bouncing up and down cowboy style with those lovely tits brushing against my lips, mixed with the occasional kiss. We switched around and went for a bit of doggy. The site of my cock sinking into her pussy and her arsehole was nearly too much for me. I think I tried to put a cheeky thumb in, but was politely brushed away. My bad!

I pulled out and flipped her on her back and went for mish. Now I suppose I must be a bit old school (boring) but I find there's nothing better than having a girls arms and legs clasped around my back and pulling me in to finish me off and that's what she did. It didn't take long before I shot my load in a grunting animalistic ending.

Alice took the cover off me and wiped me down. We lay there chatting in the heat of June for a bit before I dressed and left with the grin still firmly fixed on my face. All in all thoroughly enjoyable.

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Your memory is good for a meet that happened 4½ months ago!

Offline Hertsgent

Each to their own, but a positive when the meeting only occurred at the third time of asking? However hot she is , I think I'll pass......

Offline itk

Each to their own, but a positive when the meeting only occurred at the third time of asking? However hot she is , I think I'll pass......

+1. Maybe forgive one cancellation but not 2 bouts of bullshit.

vt

+1. Maybe forgive one cancellation but not 2 bouts of bullshit.

Sounds like she's lining up punters and then sees whoever turns up first/likes the sound of, then fucks the other one off with bullshit excuses...if I wanted to play the Lottery I'd buy a ticket!! :thumbsdown:

Offline Big Bad R

Shame she messes punters around. I do like her look, typical slutty Rom  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

Despite my comment, I should say thanks to scorpio_online for contributing this review and the other two you've recently provided - always good to have more reviewers and don't be put off  :thumbsup: