Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Maids - Sheffield (TOFTT)  (Read 3112 times)

1 review(s) for The Maids (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline demonic

Well, this was a profile that had caught my interest, clearly proclaiming to offer something different. Decided to TOFTT ...

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Description:

I would say that both girls are in their early 30's. Both are attractive and have lovely bodies. Annabelle is slightly shorter of the 2, blonde hair, very nice petite breasts. Emily is slightly taller, dark hair with slightly larger boobs. Both are very natural and a lot of fun.

Communication:

Good communications via AW messaging. Was sent the address the night before.

Very pleasant, clean and tidy house. Very safe, easy parking. Bedroom was perfectly suited for the 3 of us to have fun.

The Meet:

Upon arrival the door was opened and I was greeted by both girls - dressed in nice casual clothing that I later discovered were hiding very nice underwear. We went through to the lounge and a bottle of very nice red wine was shared. We sat and chatted about stuff in general then more specifically likes and dislikes. This conversation took place on the sofa with both girls wrapped around me. After a while, Annabelle suggested that we go upstairs.

I was shown where the shower was and was told to go to the bedroom once ready ... When I entered the room , Emily was on the bed while Annabelle was attempting to sort out the music ... I was quite happy to start to get to know Emily ... It did not take long before the playlist was playing and I was naked between 2 gorgeous girls who were as equally into each other as they were with me ... very horny .. What followed can only be described as a fuck-fest ... 6 legs, 4 boobs, 3 mouths, 2 fanny's and a cock ....

Memorable moments - Emily sat on my face, Annabelle on my cock both of us groping Emily and turning her on so much .... Another moment was Annabelle lying on top of Emily snogging and playing with her whilst I was behind her fucking her from behind .... Wow ... Both girls on their knees presenting themselves to me, me taking Emily from behind whilst having a finger up each hole of Annabelle working hard to bring her off .....  Emily introduced her vibrator to the scene and started to play with herself. She then told me to pick up Annabelle and fuck her against the wall whilst she played with herself ....

All good things have to come to an end and we decided to try to all come together whilst playing with each other .... easier said than done as a few moments later I shot my load across both girls .... they were not to be left out so as I went to shower, they carried on pleasuring each other. On my return they were in a very sensual position playing with themselves ... such a turn on ... round 2 ???

Absolutely no clock watching - a very full on 2 hours that left me exhausted but with a huge smile on my face - I think the girls enjoyed the session as well ...

Cost:

As advertised - £310 for the two hours with both girls ...

To conclude:

I had absolutely no idea what to expect, I just had a feeling that it would be fun. I do feel that there is possibly too much of an attempt to copy the style of "The Naked Therapist" in the way the profile is written and the services they describe are possibly not for everyone. The reality of the visit was very different. Very pleasant relax time before the action started then really enjoyable, fully interactive FFM session .... I am really pleased I decided to give it a go and will look to do again ....

Pleased to say I would recommend   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Kendrig

Good review Demonic sounds like you really enjoyed the experience. Obviously from your review both girls are really into each other which makes 3somes. Would you say the girls offered pse, plus was the it owo and was the bj deep.
K

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

Well done for TOFFT !!!

TBH I binned these 2 having read their profile. They are now well and truly back on the ever growing list.

Offline demonic

Would you say the girls offered pse, plus was the it owo and was the bj deep.
K

Thanks K ... re PSE . my gut reaction is no ... they are really into each other however definitely do enjoy having a man in the mix. Although we did lots of stuff ... it was more natural than scripted ... Re OWO - yes .. bj ... worked well for me. both around the head and shaft ... one on balls one on head ... you get the picture ... it was good enough for me  :D :D

Offline demonic

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

Well done for TOFFT !!!

TBH I binned these 2 having read their profile. They are now well and truly back on the ever growing list.

Cheers MrFF .... I know exactly where you are coming from with that sentiment however I just had a nagging feeling it could be good. They will not be everyone's cup of tea however they both are really into what they do and I cannot fault the experience. As you frequently allude to - what is one mans marmalade is another's marmite ....

Offline danno2

Have been contemplating a threesome for a while. Never had one....its on the bucket list
After reading this review, This will be the one I think.
How attractive are they?

Offline Delfrommem

Enjoyed the review

Definitely some stuff worth doing there but My God I find their profile unfathomable pricing wise. There was a time it was Nescafé or nothing not an iced frapuccini with chocolate sprinkles or cinnamon extra with an extra shot of espresso roasted on eunuch's balls.

Can't see your 310 for 2 hours on their frilly bollocks menu.

Glad you managed to get some sense out of it.

Nice work out.  :drinks:

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:04:28 am by Delfrommem »

Offline CityTillIDie

Enjoyed the review

Definitely some stuff worth doing there but My God I find their profile unfathomable pricing wise. There was a time it was Nescafé or nothing not an iced frapuccini with chocolate sprinkles or cinnamon extra with an extra shot of espresso roasted on eunuch's balls.

Can't see your 310 for 2 hours on their frilly bollocks menu.

Glad you managed to get some sense out of it.

Nice work out.  :drinks:

The fee is usually 350 and under the 'Promotions' tab they currently offer 40 discount.
I agree - very hard to fathom. I had time on my hands and I'm a saddo  :hi:

Offline NIK

Something interesting locally at last!  :yahoo:

Pity I can't afford it.   :cry:

Offline mrjal

These appear to have gone from adultwork now, does anyone know if they have turned up anywhere else? They were tempting me out of punting retirement.