Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana Hot Collection  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £200 for 1hr

Age No older than the advertised 22, has the cuteness of a teenager.
Looks Was hoping that the airbrushing wasn’t overly done as she looked just my type.  In reality a good looking girl, more cute that stunning.  Photo shopped as they all are but not far from what you get in the flesh, would turn heads walking down the street. 5’6’’, size 8, natural pert tits that suit her frame.

Service DFK, 69, RO, OWO, DT, CIM, very enthusiastic in the fucking dept

Wasn’t sure if I would be up to it after the workout Caroline gave my cock a few days earlier https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118191.0 but the horn had returned.  A quick look at Hot Collection site and I was gagging for it.  It was my birthday week, had a budget to burn and unlikely to be in London again this year.

This was a plan D after my other choices weren’t available, more of a recommend from agency rather than my choice.  I chose her from the girls they offered me
Mia External Link/Members Only
Catana External Link/Members Only
Raisa External Link/Members Only.
Lolita External Link/Members Only
Demi External Link/Members Only
I did ask the question if either Mia or Catana would do the hour for £200 but I was politely told to fuck off, not quite in those words but same meaning  :cool:

I originally settled on Demi as she was near Baker Street, 15 minute walk from my hotel.  Lucky I looked again at the HC site where among her listed services is OWO, I noticed her 1 review on HC from MARCUS says she doesn’t do OWO.  FFS a £200/hr prossy who may refuse OWO when its listed :dash: cancelled quick style & booked Adriana instead.

Made my way over to her place, not an area I know well and got lost after getting off tube at Gloucester Road.  Wandered around like a dick for 10 minutes before getting directions.  When leaving lost again, not sure how but ended up at Earls Court tube station.

Eventually got there, happy with what opened the door, paperwork sorted, shower etc.
Wasn’t long before we were in DFK with my hand wandering up between her legs to discover she had forgotten to put her knickers on.  Middle finger up to the knuckle eagerly accepted without complaint, played with and licked her clit till her pussy was sodden.  On with the jacket for a fairly energetic fuck with lots of DFK, Adriana with her dress hitched up above her waist till I pumped my first load inside her.

Opened the wine I took along and slowly undressed her (body is awsome, slender perfect size 8) before she started OWO, I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation till she got her reward.  Her skills are excellent, sucks you deep at the same time as running her tongue around your bell end, pays attention to the shaft and balls too.

Tried for a 3rd pop in cowgirl & doggie but although I was at full mast the sap wasn’t rising.  Decided Adriana deserved a bit of attention, 10 minutes of tongue and fingering brought her off.  Once she came we spent the next 10 minutes DFK & cuddling like a real GF would.

After it was all over we sat for a a while chatting (her English is good) and finished the bottle of wine, lovely girl to spend time with as well as fuck.

DFK, cock grope, wink and a cheeky giggle at the door as I left completely satisfied.

Positive Great looking girl with attitude to match, delivered all services with a smile, takes a fair old pounding, obviously loves cock, tongue & fingers.

Negatives I’d need to be really picky to give any sort of negative to Adriana based on my visit.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good choice TK, glad you enjoyed her. Mia is more full on but Adriana is gorgeous and delivers a proper GFE. She has been busy today from UKP punters and had one bad review plus two good, yours and mine.