Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Kama (Old Street) - fantastic punt and body!  (Read 2531 times)

41 review(s) for Amazing Blonde Girl (27 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
On phone hence will keep it short.

Booked Kama earlier on today and thanks to all those who reviewed her previously.

Pretty average looks probably 5.5 , however that body is seriously toned! She claims she doesn't work out and is genetically blessed, however hard that maybe to believe, a solid 9 if not more.

Good DFK, OWO with reasonable eye contact, attention to balls and shaft. Super work ethic, rode me quite hard in CG, while I sucked her succulent tits, doggie, prone bone and then hammered her in mish. Charges  £10 for CIM which I didn't opt for and bagged it.

Friendly girl, with a pleasing and willing attitude. Will visit her again just for that banging body of hers :wacko:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review ..she looks a tall girl and ??

Offline zulu-lance

thanks for the review ..she looks a tall girl and ??

Yes about 5'8" lotsa tattoos which you can probably make out from the pics. Damn fit, only wish she had a much prettier face  to go with it! Has a flat mate with her but clearly stated she doesn't do duos and enjoys sex with guys only.

holland

Yes about 5'8" lotsa tattoos which you can probably make out from the pics. Damn fit, only wish she had a much prettier face  to go with it! Has a flat mate with her but clearly stated she doesn't do duos and enjoys sex with guys only.

Hi ZuluLance. Thanks for your review. :hi:
What's wrong with her face?
I think she is very cute.  :unknown:

Offline zulu-lance

What's wrong with her face?
Nothing wrong physically with her face, probably punted with Polish girls who were far more prettier than her  :)

I think she is very cute.  :unknown:
It's all subjective, isn't it  :hi:

holland

I think she works with:

And

:hi: